Chapter 440 - 441

Chapter 440

What Feng Chang nodded meant was that this old man was indeed the brother of the head of the base in Z City, and his identity was confirmed, so he was not a fake. So what does this mean now?

"Feng Chang! Come over quickly and explain!"

At least this old man is not so stupid that he knows to let Feng Chang explain.

Feng Chang couldn't be pretentious at this time. He came over and looked at Tang Ming, his eyes full of apologies. It seemed that people from their base were causing trouble in the manor all the time. He felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Mr. Tang... This is the biological brother of the chief of our base in Z City. Because his health is not very good, he needs a good place to recuperate. The previous permit was indeed signed and sealed by the chief."

It's just that. Feng Chang actually didn't even know why the leader became like this. Could it be that he was controlled by something?

How could Feng Chang not know what would happen to these people after they came over? Moreover, it will eventually worsen the relationship between the manor and the Z city base, but what can he, a small captain, do?

He tried his best to persuade after what he could, but... so what if a person of his status tried to persuade? Tang Ming , who would listen to him,

saw Feng Chang's helpless look and sneered, "You brought the army here to start a war with our manor, right?" "It's wrong of you to say that. We are very patient in communicating with you. , but what about you? You tore up the chief's permit as soon as you came up. Isn't this the dispute you started?"

Tang Ming, "I have a

question." "Who is talking to Tang Ming now? Standing next to the old man was a person who looked a bit similar to Chen Anyang, probably someone similar to a housekeeper.

Tang Ming asked, "Who manages this manor?"

The housekeeper said, "The manor is naturally managed by the three major bases."

As soon as these words came out, not to mention the people from the manor, even other people around him felt that Very strange.

The housekeeper didn't notice at all, he just stared at Tang Ming with his eyes.

Tang Ming said, "Go back and ask other people, ask them who manages this manor."

The butler did not accept this trick, "You want to say that you manage this manor yourself? Please don't say that, we The investigation has made it very clear that the people managing this manor are basically from the three major bases."

The implication is that this manor belongs to them in name, but in fact it has nothing to do with them.

Tang Ming didn't know why, but he really wanted to laugh. Are these people serious? Did you think through your words?

Tang Ming suppressed his smile, "So what you are saying is that if we don't let you live in the villa, if you move out by yourself, will you bring your army to destroy our manor?"

This housekeeper is somewhat confident about his own strength. Self-aware, "Of course that's not the case. We still know the combat effectiveness of the manor. The two Mr. Tangs are powerful and guarded by so many mutant wolves and dogs. I heard that they also obtained giant mutant elephants and huge mutant apes before. "

Tang Ming, "So!"

He interrupted the housekeeper, "So... now I won't let you enter the manor, which belongs to us. What are you going to do next?"