Chapter 502 - 503

Chapter 502

When he got so many points, he was very excited. In the days that followed, he would indulge in that store whenever he had time. Basically, all the men in that store knew this guy. The kind of person who hits the spot once you catch your eye, and then goes straight to bed.

Because the money is really generous, every time you come, you get one, twenty thousand or even twenty thousand or thirty thousand points, so everyone likes to come with Tang Chengjun.

And half a month later, Tang Chengjun basically asked for a different person to serve him every time he came here. Sometimes it was one person, sometimes it was two people. All in all, don’t live a happy life!

When he came to his senses, out of more than 1.1 million points, only more than 300,000 were left. At this time, only more than 20 days had passed, which meant that not even a month had passed. He might It's time to spend all the points.

Tang Chengjun calmed down a little and stayed in the house honestly for the past few days.

But how can a person who has already eaten a big meal endure such a dull life? There is no taste at all.

Tang Chengjun came to this store again after staying at home for a week.

"Mr. Bai hasn't been here for several days. I wonder who you want to accompany you today?"

Tang Chengjun looked at the foreman standing in front of him, and suddenly felt that although this foreman was always smiling, he had such a figure and height. His face...if you look closely, it's actually no worse than anyone here.

Tang Chengjun tasted it carefully. To be honest, maybe it is better than others here?

"I wonder if you can stay with me all night?"

The foreman showed a surprised look, but it was only for a moment. Then he cleared his throat, "Mr. Bai really wants me to stay with you? My price is not the same as those of the previous people." It's comparable, so do you want more?"

Tang Chengjun looked at the foreman who had always respected him with a completely different and superior expression, and reacted instantly, "What's your price? Let me hear it and see if I can let you accompany me." The foreman looked at Tang Chengjun like he was looking at a butterfly ant. "I guess... it's about 150,000 yuan a night. What do you think, Mr.

Tang?"

Cheng Jun thought about the remaining points he had. If he had 150,000... he could only play twice...

but now he could try it once and said, "Then come over and accompany me today."

Just like this, the man wearing The foreman in a white suit followed Tang Chengjun to their private room today with a smile on his face, while the men waiting behind him all looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Mr. Bai is from the bottom, and the foreman is from the top. But the foreman is very good at playing. I wonder if this guest can get out of bed tomorrow..."

"Yes, some guests also ordered the foreman before, but it is said that in I lay here for two days before I got up, and I was helped to leave when I left, but there was an expression of obsession on my face."

"But no matter how obsessed I am, I haven't been here since, and I don't know. Are you not allowed to come again, or..."

"Hey, hey, are you thinking too much? Don't you know who the foreman is?"

"Who?" they all said in unison.

"You really don't know?"

"Okay, okay. If you know anything, tell us quickly! Maybe we can see you in the future, maybe go and meet. I don't know what kind of person can actually give a man like the foreman to "Surrendered."