Chapter 755 - 756

Chapter 755

Wang Xifan jumped up and stood on the bed, staring at the people outside the fence with wide eyes in horror.

He knew the person who spoke. He had always brought food to him, so he was a familiar face. Of course he also knew the two people following him.

He had seen these two faces in the photo countless times, and even if he didn't recognize the faces, he could guess who they were just by looking at their heights.

Aren't these the two of them, Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming?

Did the two of them actually arrive together? ! Are those two useless students really so important? Didn’t he say that he had admitted three new students, and their talents were very good? Do they take it very seriously?

After bringing him back to the capital base from the manor, did he just abandon the first two students and let them go out to fend for themselves? Why are the two of you here together now?

Doesn’t this look down upon him too much? So...what is he going to do now? Not to mention that the boss sent someone to rescue him, there was no news. Didn't he say that there were high-level officials in the military department?

Even if he can't meet him or save him, he can still send a message, right?

Why don't you come...

Hey, wait! Wang Xifan suddenly thought of something.

That is... Speaking of which, he seems to not know the true identity of the boss. He has only met two or three people around him who are said to be his confidants, and he heard that the boss said that there are high-ranking people in the military who are his, but he does not know that Who are the top people?

Huh? Something is wrong. It sounds very wrong. If you put it this way, it seems that you don’t have any useful information to say? Although I have met the boss many times, I have never seen my true face every time.

I don’t know whether the name the boss mentioned is true or false, but now it seems possible that maybe the name is also false?

Ahaha... He looked at Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan standing outside with dull eyes. He felt that his life was about to be over. With these two bosses interrogating him together, the possibility of his survival was slim.

Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming were a little surprised after looking at Wang Xifan's changing expressions. This man's mental activities were a bit rich, but they just didn't know what he was thinking, but it didn't matter, they would be able to ask questions soon.

Tang Ming sighed, "Take him to the torture room of the military headquarters. Tian Lan and I will question him ourselves."

The people from the military headquarters sighed, "Of course it is possible to send him to the torture room, but I don't know if it is possible. Arrange for someone to come in and learn a little bit. After all, this person..."

Tang Tianlan said, "Yes, but we can only arrange for one person to come in. If there are too many people, it will be crowded." "Okay, I

promise it will be fine."

He was knocked unconscious and sent to the military torture room. Why was he knocked unconscious? When Wang Xifan heard that he was really going to be sent to the torture room, he certainly would not sit still and wait to die.

Even if it was just a dying needle, he still had to struggle, but it was obvious that he failed. He was knocked unconscious in just two moves. After being packed up, he was sent to the torture room and hung up.

Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming looked at Wang Xifan who was hung up. "He was completely fainted. He didn't wake up even after he was hung up."

Tang Ming casually glanced at the person from the military department who was standing in the corner "studying". It seemed that he was from the torture room, and when he noticed that Tang Ming was looking at him, he smiled and bowed slightly to show respect.