Chapter 771 - 772

Chapter 771

Tang Ming breathed a long sigh of relief. He wondered if there were such scattered villages on the plateau in his previous life. If so, and if he knew this in his previous life, he might try again.

But it's a bit late to say anything now. This life is this life, and the last life is the previous life.

The night gradually faded, and soon the eastern sky began to whiten, and the sun's rays appeared in their sight. The three students in the tent also slowly walked out, and they diligently packed everything away.

And started to prepare breakfast, but when they were preparing breakfast, they found a mutated animal half their size that was killed not far away, and they were all stunned.

Then, not knowing whether it was because of a guilty conscience, they looked towards Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan.

But they didn't find any expressions on their faces, so...did they bring this mutated animal back from somewhere else, or was it killed by Tang Ming when it attacked their camping place yesterday?

The former is fine, but the latter... they are really going to die. After all, they slept too much last night and didn't feel anything at all. In this way, wouldn't the two teachers have an excuse to educate them well?

Just as they were preparing breakfast fearfully, Tang Ming held the bowl and said casually, "You slept very well last night. It's really good to have a good rest. You can have good physical strength during the day."

The three of them said . They all shrank their necks, listening to Tang Ming's tone of voice as if there were no emotional fluctuations, but Yan Yiyun and the others, who had been following them for a while, knew what he meant immediately.

Yan Yiyun, "I'm sorry, teacher, we will double the training in this area of ​​prevention."

Tang Ming snorted softly, "This is as it should be, there are people keeping vigil at night, safety is safety, you know, you know, what do you think?" You don’t even know, sleeping like a dead pig?”

“Have you ever thought about what if the people watching the night are not us? What if the people on the homepage can’t stop these mutated animals that are approaching silently? People can't find these mutated animals at all, and the mutated animals go directly around him to find you? "What should you do?"

Tang Ming spoke in a very calm tone, as if he was chatting at home, but Yan Yiyun and the three of them were already covered in cold sweat.

Tang Ming said, "Why don't you eat? Let's have breakfast first. Then we will support you and train you well. I hope you can learn well. If this happens again, don't blame us for being rude. "

Tang Tianlan said, "Of course, being able to detect danger in time does not mean that you can't sleep at night. You must be able to respond as soon as danger comes while ensuring enough rest."

Yan Yiyun and the others were already a little bit worried. I'm panicking, can this really be done? In other words, they were all sleeping when they were supposed to be sleeping and keeping vigil when they were supposed to be vigilant. Once there was danger, they would definitely wake up when the vigilante called.

But Tang Ming just said, what if the people watching the night have no chance to speak out?

Yes, if this happens, they will really be wiped out, so this is really necessary, unless they return to the manor now and never go out for hunting again.

Yan Yiyun and the others finally ate breakfast with a little stomachache, and they were still full, because if they were not full, they would definitely not have the energy to cope with the special training of the two teachers.