Chapter 591 - 592

Chapter 591

Tang Ming, "Humph! Do you know what I'm thinking again? When did you learn how to read minds?"

Tang Tianlan, "I can only read your mind."

Tang Ming, "Since we were together, your sweet words progressing very quickly."

Tang Tianlan said, "The strength is improving even faster."

Tang Ming didn't want to talk anymore, and Du Yi, who was standing behind, didn't want to talk anymore. He wanted to roll his eyes. Really...when he was in the villa. You show affection from morning to night, do you still need to show it when you go outside?

Don’t you know that you will die quickly if you show affection?

Ah, I'm sorry, the two of them are too strong. Even if someone wants to burn them to death, they may not only be unable to do it, but they will be burned to death by them in turn.

Hey, when powerful people show affection, people like them can only eat dog food quietly and clap their hands and show off!

Tang Ming saw that Roblin and Gu Fu had killed almost everyone outside, and the remaining few had also hid in the house. The first was to hide and rest, and the second was to try to see if they could No sneak attacks.

But it's really stupid.

Don't they know that the current Roblin is no longer the high-ranking upper class person he was originally, but a top mutant killer who walks in the dark shadows?

Hiding indoors and assassinating people is what he is best at. If these people do this, they can only seek their own death.

Tang Ming suddenly remembered something, "By the way, didn't Gao Qiming send people here before? Couldn't those people have been killed too?"

Tang Tianlan said, "That's not true. They fought bloody battles here. From the beginning, they hid in the living room on the first floor of a house, which was full of their own people. As long as Roblin and the others were not crazy, they would definitely not attack them. "

If they were killed, Roblin and Gu Fu would not do anything . It's impossible to stay here anymore, right?

Tang Ming said, "That's okay. If we all die, then we might also be secretly hated by Gao Qiming."

Although he didn't dare to do anything blatantly, they were annoyed by the little tricks in the dark, especially the smart people. Although the hands and feet they used were not fatal due to their strength, they were... simply annoying to death.

If they get annoyed enough by then, they might come over and kill Gao Qiming directly. The top management of this base, which has just gotten on the right track, might fall apart overnight.

This is not what they want to see.

Tang Ming sighed, stretched out his hand to grab a handful of flying snowflakes, "The snowstorm seems to be coming again, the wind is getting stronger." He looked at the snowflakes melting in the palm of his hand, and said, "I don't know if it will last again this time. How many days?"

Tang Tianlan touched his palms that were wet with melted sunflowers and wiped them dry. "It's okay."

Tang Ming was actually a little worried. If there were more and more mutated animals outside the base, they would come and attack. base.

But there is no point worrying anymore. They can only go out and see by themselves. Maybe they can explain the situation to Li Qiming, but with the snow so thick, no matter how powerful Li Qiming's people are, they can't fight in such a place. Too likely?