Chapter 825 - 827

Chapter 825

Tang Ming said, "The winner will get 200,000 points. In this I City base, 200,000 points is already a lot, right?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Almost, you can buy a house in a safer community."

Tang Ming said, "This is the price of the I city base. If you put it in the capital base..."

Of course, the price of the newly built houses in the capital base will not increase too much. It must be affordable for everyone, right? Capital base, but people who want to buy a house in the capital base will not be polite.

All house points are ten times what the citizens of the capital base need to pay.

People in the capital base buy 30,000 or 40,000 points, and the price of the most common single room is 300,000 or 400,000 for people in other bases.

Because the current population pressure in the capital base is very high, people from other bases are basically not allowed to come and squeeze in. The capital base is going to expand again, which is not supported by all bases in a short period of time.

So we use this method to make them retreat.

Even if there are people who can really afford such a price, they are only a very small number of people and will not affect the overall situation.

They looked at the man who was thrown into the dark alley outside the back door. He lay on the ground until half an hour later, when he finally gathered enough strength and used his hands to support himself to stand up.

However, he didn't know if the injury was too severe. He tried several times without success. He could only sit there and rest against the wall. There was no hope on his face, but he did not give up.

Tang Ming, "It seems that he is definitely more than just one person."

Tang Tianlan, "If he is just one person, a mutant like him, although the degree of mutation is low, can still live well even if he does some strenuous work."

Tang Ming , "It should be that someone important to him had an accident, and he urgently needs a large amount of points, but he seems to have failed now."

Tang Tianlan, "How about? Follow us?"

Tang Ming, "Let's go Well, he got up."

After resting against the wall for a while, he slowly stood up and walked away. The walk was very slow, but he could still hold on.

He walked to a public toilet. Yes, it was the base after all. There must still be public toilets. He used some water to wash himself clean, whether it was the clothes on his body, the blood on his body, or the blood in his hair.

All in all, it was to wash away all the blood all over his body.

Unfortunately, the blood stuck to his body can be washed away, but the wounds on his body cannot be washed away. However, he seems to have hidden a backpack outside the public toilet, with new clothes inside.

Put on the clean clothes, put the freshly washed clothes in, and then take them back. Now it seems that there is nothing wrong except that your hair is wet and your face is pale.

But Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan could clearly feel the smell of blood on his body.

There was so much blood on my body just now, and there were wounds on my body. It was impossible to say that washing like this would wash away all the blood on my body.

They plan to follow this person to have a look. Anyway, there seems to be no second match in the black arena. If this person fails, they will go to the black arena tomorrow night to have a look.