Chapter 723 - 724

Chapter 723

Tang Ming looked at the villagers who were working hard and living hard. All the villagers here had family, children and friends. The way they got along didn't look like they were just pretending.

Moreover, there are similarities in appearance between father and son and mother and son. It can be seen that the friendship between friends has been accumulated for a long time, so the relationship between them must be real.

So where does the dissonance here come from?

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan always felt that the people in this village had a sense of disobedience, as if many things were pretended by them, but upon closer inspection, they were all real.

As night fell, everyone returned to their houses to rest. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were sitting on chairs wondering what they were thinking.

Tang Ming said, "We might as well go out and take a look at night. Maybe we will find something."

Tang Tianlan said, "There are still people patrolling outside at night."

Tang Ming couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "Are you serious?"

Tang Ming said Tian Lan shook his head, "Just kidding."

It was really a joke. Could the people patrolling outside really find them? And what if you see them? They would have been able to walk around the village freely.

Going out for a walk at night, with the strength of the two of them, they might be able to protect the village, so if everyone sees it, they will pretend they didn't see it, right?

The two sneaked out of their residence quietly and wandered around the village, especially outside the houses that had their lights turned off. If the lights were not turned off, then the people inside must still be awake. If they were awake, they would follow their habits for so many days. Observe that villagers who are awake will not say a single word.

As for people who have turned off the lights, they may think a lot when they are lying in bed. As they think about it, they will exchange a few words with the people around them, right?

Especially those like them who can tell at a glance that they are under great psychological pressure. If they keep suppressing it in their hearts and say nothing, they may turn themselves into a psychosis. It's pitch dark at night, so they definitely need to talk about it, right?

However, most of the people who had turned off the lights were sleeping. They walked around and found no clues. It seemed that Tang Ming's plan was not going to work, but they did not intend to give up.

Of course, the people in the entire village are not comparable to the first two villages, but there are also many families, and you will always find them when you walk down one by one. Moreover, they are not in a hurry now, so they will try it out for a few days.

Maybe it's the same reason as Tang Ming guessed. The emotions of the people here are suppressed deep in their hearts. Only after dark, looking at the dark space, can they feel safe to speak out.

One night about four or five days later, they finally found a couple chatting.

"I don't know when the days like these will end."

"Don't think too much, we are already doing well as we are now."

"Yeah, it's different from those people... I don't know where they were taken, If it hadn't been for the news from the village over there, it's really hard to say whether we would have been able to live like this."

"They will leave sooner or later, right? After they leave, we..."

"No, don't think about it. Didn't you say that you would stay and help manage the village?"