Chapter 816 - 818

Chapter 816

Because of the noise, Tang Ming did not explain what he really meant, but declined a little, "It's okay, I just want to tell you that I will come over to find you during this period."

I don't know if it is Tang Ming's. Illusionally, he seemed to have heard it... turned on the speakerphone and asked Tang Tianlan to listen too.

Tang Tianlan frowned slightly after hearing this. If it was an ordinary person or an ordinary mutant, of course he wouldn't be able to hear it, but their degree of mutation was too great. He could hear clearly some background noise coming from the receiver. part.

It sounded like a woman shouting? And it was the kind of cry that was very irritating to men. Suddenly they both seemed to realize something, but they remained calm.

Lu Weian over there may not have realized that because they were mutants, he heard the noise outside the phone and did not leave the place, causing Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming to hear such sounds all the time.

Tang Ming felt very strange. The voice was indeed Lu Weian's, but there was obviously something wrong with this Lu Weian? No, maybe it's not his problem, but something is wrong with the place where he stays.

Tang Ming said, "If that's the case, I'll hang up now. I'll go to the new base to find you around ten o'clock tomorrow morning. Is that okay? Do you have time at that time?"

Lu Weian said, "Of course you have time. You You can come directly."

Tang Ming, "That's good. We will go directly to you when the time comes. We have something very important to discuss with you. I hope our trip will not be in vain."

Lu Weian, "Don't worry about this. I will definitely wait for you there on time."

Tang Ming hung up the phone and looked at Tang Tianlan, "Do you think it's strange?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's indeed a bit strange. His way of speaking is a bit strange, unlike before. "It's the same."

Tang Ming, "What would he have said in the past?"

Tang Tianlan, "He said he would wait for us there on time, but as far as I know, when he met us before, he was basically there. His own office, so he directly said that he had time, and more importantly, it should be his working time, but he actually talked to us on the phone in that environment."

Tang Ming thought of the woman mixed with the phone noise just now . The groaning sound was a bit unpleasant. Logically speaking, even if Lu Weian was in that situation when he answered the phone, he would definitely move to a quiet place after knowing it was them. But he didn't. Instead, he was in that situation. Finished the call.

This was very surprising to them, because this was not Lu Weian's style at all. It was strange. After discussing it secretly, they decided to go to the capital base to have a look first.

Of course, this time he sneaked over quietly. If Lu Weian had no problem, he could just go over and talk about the matter now. If there was a problem, they could bump into each other now, because they agreed to meet at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. If you go to see him now, he certainly won't be able to predict it.

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's go over and have a look. Be careful."

Tang Ming said, "How to get there? Can we get there by wolfdog? The wolfdog is too big. It was very conspicuous in the past. And it's not dark yet, so we can just go there by ourselves." You'll be seen if you run or drive there."

Tang Tianlan said, "Wait until dark? That would waste too much time."

Tang Ming said, "In that case, let's go to the transit base to talk to Yi Jun first. The sky will be almost dark. Then we will be able to move freely. "