Chapter 522 - 523

Chapter 522

Thinking of this, he unconsciously thought of Qu Jingling, who was his goddess when he was still in college, and he didn't know how she was doing now.

It seems that she arrived at the capital base and was taken away by Rong Hancheng's father. There is no news yet. She must be living a good life. Qu Jinling can be considered perfect in living the life she wants at the capital base.

But Qu Jingling and the like have nothing to do with him. Now he only needs to care about Lin Chun and his future children.

oops! Maybe he would be the first to have a child in the manor!

Apart from myself, there are really a lot of outstanding male compatriots who have all been digested internally. For example, Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng in front of me, they will never have children.

Lin Anxiao, who used to be a child, is now an older child of eight or nine years old, with two older playmates. Although the mutant's physique is not very strong, he still has the power to protect himself.

Qian Duobei caught the fish and sighed as he caught it, "I don't know when I can go and see Mingzi. His face looked as white as snow just now, as if..."

It was as if there was no temperature. This is a terrible rhythm.

But Tang Tianlan's attitude was there, and it shouldn't be a big deal, but he would still be worried before it was confirmed.

After waiting for more than two hours, Qian Duobei and the others waited for the horned eagle to arrive. The horned eagle took them and grabbed the fish and began to fly towards the manor.

By the time Qian Duobei arrived at the capital base with a worried look on his face, it was already the morning of the next day.

Tang Tianlan was sitting next to the hospital bed. After arriving at the hospital, he remembered that both of them were highly toxic. In other words, the hospital's testing equipment might not be able to detect it at all. Come out and see what happened to Tang Ming.

After all, it was impossible to survive such a severe poisoning, so he just asked for a luxurious single ward, took Tang Ming to live in it, and stopped talking or letting anyone in.

Lu Weian came once, but Tang Tianlan said it was not a big deal and he just needed a good rest, so he couldn't go in, but it was good to be able to talk to Tang Tianlan.

After confirming that there was no problem, they didn't care about this place. Lu Weian just ordered the hospital to entertain these two big shots with the highest standards. At least they must not neglect it, so it was quite comfortable to live here.

In order to prevent them from being disturbed, all the wards on this entire floor have been vacated. They either live upstairs or downstairs. However, for the sake of their quiet environment, the wards directly below the top are also not occupied by patients. Got in.

In fact, this way the ward will not be nervous at all, because to be honest, there are not many people who can live in such a good ward at the capital base. Even though there are so many people, now everyone eats too much mutated animal meat and their physical fitness They have become very strong and rarely get sick.

Even if they are sick, many people do not come to the hospital, but choose to eat a lot, because eating more meat from mutated animals can indeed improve their physical fitness, so that the illness they get will naturally and gradually get better.

And the reason for their choice is actually quite normal, because the current medicines are all newly developed, so they are relatively expensive, and it is not as cost-effective to buy mutated animal meat, so the hospital has now become a rather embarrassing place.