Not Regular

As Joyce was walking home from school, it was totally normal. It was Wednsday,
she bounced along to the Teen Titans theme song on her Big Hero 6 covered iPhone. Joyce was the definition of Fangirl. Hunger Games? She could've won them herself. Divergent? She was most definitely a Dauntless rebel. Harry Potter? Hermione Granger was only 1 IQ point higher than her. If Joyce wasn't a Fangirl, well, nobody was human. This particular Wednesday was exciting. School was ending tomorrow, and that meant a summer full of fangirling. Her particular fangirl specialties were Teen Titans and Big Hero 6. If they were real.....Joyce's vision fogged just thinking about it. But this regular day was not so regular. Except that Joyce didn't know. Suddenly, everything stopped. Time froze, and so did Joyce. Her knuckles had turned white and her feet were glued to the pavement. Her voice had left her-and her music had stopped. The wind speed suddenly changed dramatically and it was pushing into her. Joyce's ears popped and the sky swirled down, sending her crashing into a world of black. She landed. Hard. Gravel dug into her cheeks, and was too lazy to open her eyes. But she could hear lots and lots of yelling and bickering. And-wait-was that Beast Boy's voice?! Plus, was that Go Go's voice in the background?! Joyce got into trouble a lot. But was this trouble something out of reality?