A War has Started

Joyce's face was covered in tears.  "T-that day, after our fight," Joyce stuttered.  "You weren't there...what happened?!"

Jayna's eyes flared blue this time.  A box popped in front of the 2 parties.  Joyce made a desperate grab at the box but Jayna flicked it away.  Joyce fell to the ground.  Annabeth whipped her dagger out and charged at Jayna.  Jayna's hand fired up red and returned Annabeth to her spot with a hot blast.  Joyce's anger returned.  And yelled, "JAYNA, WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!" 

Jayna cackled evilly.  "The day I was gone-like you cared-but I was off doing what was right...."

Jayna's voice turned more gravelly now.  "THE DAY I FOUND THIS BOOK!!!!"  The box opened to reveal an ancient book.  "This book gave me power.  Power over people, over YOU."  She pointed an illuminated finger at Joyce. 

"Maybe you'll see it clearer my way....." Jayna shot the beam to Joyce. 

"Awwww, not another flashba-" but that thought was cut short.  As she drifted into Jayna's power.

●●●●●●●●●

Joyce looked down, and she was wearing different clothing.  Jayna's clothes....she was standing in a bedroom?!  Jayna's bedroom?!?!  She whipped her hair over her shoulder.  And it was suprisingly not short anymore!!!  It was long and brown!!!  She darted to a mirror and almost yelled.  Fair skin, big green eyes....and did she shrink 7 inches?!  Why, she was JAYNA!!!!!!!  She ran to the clock.  7:30.  Calendar:Tuesday.  She was in yesterday!!!! 

"The day Jayna disappeared!!!!"  Joyce thought worriedly.

Suddenly, she was crying.  She remembered she was Jayna, so she would be doing what SHE did.  Huh, 7:30.  That meant Joyce was still at the mall!  Jayna must've ran back home!  She suddenly whipped out a yearbook and scribbled over Julianne Pascalo's face, Rebecca Ocean's eyes, Kenzie Campbell's picture and Kori Crowne's face.  "YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU STOLE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!"  Jayna cried.  "AND, JOYCE.  YOU WILL PAYYY!!!!"  She ripped the entire yearbook and suddenly, a red explosion came up three unidentifiable figures appeared.

"We'll help,"  a female voice purred.  "Revenge is our speciality...."  A male voice hissed along.  "You look fit, all we need is your devotion..."

Jayna, or Joyce, shuddered.  Jayna yelled,"WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?!"  Another female voice roared.  "WE KNOW REVENGE, WE KNOW HURT WE CAN MAKE YOUR ENEMY HURT TOO.  WITH A DELICIOUS SIDE OF...POWER."  Now Joyce felt more like an audience.  Watching Jayna react.  Jayna's face hardened. 

"Make her suffer,
Make her hurt,
Make everyone who ever wronged me,
Cry, like me"

Jayna said that in monotone her eyes glaring a lava red.  She had sworn an oath of devotion to the spirits that masked their faces.  And the womanly figure swished her hand, making a ancient book appear.  "The book of Carotia," the woman whispered.  "A book of pain, tears and fear.  But hardened by vengeance."

Jayna's tears burned away, and she clutched the leather bound book.  She clutched it tight, her nails digging in it.  Power awashed her, and Joyce could feel it too.  The rush of relief and power.  Oh, it felt amazing, but it made your heart hurt.  Like laughing, but hiding pain.

Jayna hissed deadly a spell she chose as she opened the book-

"Summon from this book,
The Carotian jewel,
Summon from fantasy,
Summon from fiction,
Unleash hell,
But keep it tamed,
Make those who laugh, when you
Are in pain,
Make them suffer.
Summon thy command!!!!!!!!!

A blue burst blew Joyce back, back to reality.  And she hit the pavement.

End of Flashback.....

Joyce rubbed her head and scowled at Jayna.  But Jayna only sniggered.  "The war has begun," Jayna said dangerously.  "Let us see how well you fight."  With that, she and her team of fictional characters disappeared in the thick smog...

Joyce pounded her fist on the nearest wall.  To fight was one thing, to lead a troop was another.
●●●●●●●●●●

PS, I'M DECIDING A CAST FOR THIS STORY.  I'VE ONLY CASTED ONE PERSON BY FAR.  EMILY RUDD PLAYS JAYNA!