Old Friends

Joyce was scared. Like, horrified. Sure, she'd endured scary chain mail and stuff, but real death threats? She was not just scared she was unprepared. That voice, though. It sounded familiar. Like really familiar! She sucked in a sharp breath and tried to figure out who the voice belonged to. She had one person in mind, but...no. It couldn't be...

"You know me...." the voice said a little quieter. "Joyce, stop hiding..."

"STOP!!!" Joyce cried out. "COWARD, SHOW YOURSELF!!!!"

The voice did not reply. But puffs of the same fog appeared in front of the party. It was......

The Divergent characters?!?!

And....

The Percy Jackson crew?!?!?!

Joyce's mouth was now in an O big enough to rival Robin's. She was beginning to doubt her main suspect for the voice. There was NO ONE, SHE REPEATED, NO ONE she knew that could summon fictional characters out of thin air. Well, technically, the air was thick, but as Hiro would say, it's just an expression.

Annabeth stuck out her drakon bone dagger menacingly at Joyce's party. Percy and Jason looked around dumbly. Tris gasped sharply and her hand flew towards her gun. Joyce held up her hand and mouthed 'We aren't looking for a fight,'. Tris sighed and her hand inched slowly to her hip. Annabeth growled and slid her dagger reluctantly away. The voice cackled.

"HA HA HA!" It laughed coldly. "ASK ME TO SHOW MYSELF?! CALL ME A COWARD?!?! WELL, I CANNOT DECLINE THAT CHALLENGE..."

Another puff of fog erupted dramatically in the middle of the 2 parties. Joyce's eyes were highly accusable, but her sight was undeniable. It was her old friend.....

Jayna?