One By One

Joyce pounded the brick wall and muttered angrily. But after her 4th pound, the bricks fell, revealing a hole of light. Joyce backed off and marveled her strength. Yes, she did martial arts and was a black belt, but wow! Those were solid brick-

Her celebration was unsurprisingly cut off.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Jayna's voice was now thunder in the smog again. Goodness, Joyce couldn't even think without her eardrums blowing up!!!!

"MY HARD BUILT PRISON, BEING BROKEN BY SOME PHONY REBEL!!!!" Jayna snorted derisively. "EH, WHY KEEP YOU IN THIS DISGUSTING PLACE, WHEN I CAN SEND YOU SOMEWHERE BETTER!!!!"

The ground swirled around and shattered, leaving Joyce and her party to fall and scream (with the exception of Baymax, of course). Joyce landed hard on her back in stinging grass. The others? They fell on top of her.

First Beast Boy came belly flopping on her sneakers, then Robin crashed on Joyce's ribs, Hiro, Wasabi and Fred landed on top of Beast Boy, GoGo and Honey Lemon fell on her legs. And to top it off, Cyborg went right onto her chest, knocking the wind out of Joyce. Gasping, Starfire and Raven, who flew up to avoid falling rushed to assist Joyce. Using super strength, Star picked up Cyborg and GoGo and Honey Lemon. Raven used telekinesis to lift Fred Wasabi and Hiro. Joyce then pushed Robin off of her and kicked Beast Boy off. Baymax was unseen...WAIT!!!! CUT THE NARRATOR VOICE! WHERE'S BAYMAX?!?!???!

Joyce-Ummm, he didn't land on me!

Hiro-We gotta go find him!!!!!

*Resume Narration*

Baymax's mechanical whirring sound suddenly pierced everyone's insanity. Baymax landed softly on a pile of leaves close to a tree, and he couldn't get up. He maneuvered his small legs in a helpless manner, and everyone got a giggle out of it before helping Baymax.

"Okay," Joyce said sternly. "Where are we?" Nobody answered, so Joyce decided to take charge.

"I suggest we spread out and-"

"YOU'RE IN CHICAGO, DIMWITS!!!!!!!!" Joyce sighed and cringed at Jayna's voice.

"Never mind," Joyce sighed. "We could've just asked Jayna where we were....."

But one thought suddenly clicked in her mind. She thought about Jayna's ability to summon fiction. One of her troops included Tris Prior and crew...oh no. Chicago=Divergent.

"Guys!" Joyce yelled to her party. "Watch out for bullets! There will be a lot of them!!!!!"

As if on cue, a gunshot rang out and hit a tree.

"RUN!!!!!" Joyce screamed while running away. It wasn't long until Tris Prior's slim figure came running up the hill. Of course, with a gun. Her ally Tobias/Four came sprinting up with a revolver.

"TEAM!" Joyce yelled. "DO WE KNOW HOW TO DODGE BULLETS?!?!" Everyone nodded hesitantly. Joyce shook her head, ashamed. Another gunshot....headed towards Joyce...

She was a goner...the last words that crossed her mind....she died without a fight.....

But, no, Jayna probably wasn't going to let her die that fast. A pair of warm arms wrapped around her and a curtain draped in front of them. Robin.

He had embraced her and held out his cape, which was beyond bulletproof. Both were unharmed.

Joyce breathed sigh of relief. She was 100% ALIVE!! She could kiss Robin, but that would be beyond awkward, so she thanked him instead.

"TEAM!" Joyce shouted once more. "INITIATE HAND TO HAND COMBAT!!! REMOVE THE GUNS, THAT GIVES US AN EVEN FIGHT!!!"

Robin didn't need to be told twice. He did a flying kick towards Tobias and knocked his revolver out of his hand. Tobias pulled out a short dagger.

Whump

Robin kicked that out of his hand too.

Hand to hand, Tobias was no match for Robin at kung fu. Robin fought effortlessly, but Tobias was overpowered. He faded once Robin finished him.

"What?!" Robin gasped. "How could he just disappear?!"

"I CONTROL THEM!" Jayna yelled once more. Honey Lemon froze Cara with one of her famous chem-balls and GoGo threw high speed sharp discs at Cara, making neat slices of her iced figure.

Christina cornered Starfire. Starfire, unfortunately, was shot. She cried out and fell. Robin yelled her name profusely and ran to her side.

That's when everything fell apart.

Robin had left Peter unattended. And had not yet removed him of his gun. Oops.

Peter shot Fred, who was stomping Will. Ouch.

Tris covered for Will and shot Wasabi, who was threatening Christina with laser knives.

Christina was now free, also with a gun. Double oops.

That's when Tris shot a crouching Robin, who yelled in agony and crumpled. And then Peter shot Joyce.

Lights out.