Fear Me

Joyce stared up at Jayna confidently.  Her 'best soldiers' were now out cold on the ground.  She was now 100% allowed to enter Jayna's secret lair.  Jayna's eyes flashed a fiery orange and she stepped up to Joyce.  The toes of Jayna's combat boots were barely skimming Joyce's white Converse tips.  Funny, in their war, Jayna never engaged in combat.  Coward.

"Just give me access to your stupid room...." Joyce snarled.

"Alright, you earned it."  Jayna said simply.

Joyce let her guard down for a second.  She would just let her go?  Then, she remembered that Jayna would do absolutely everything to add her life along with all the others she'd taken.  Free souls turned into soldiers.  Joyce's face hardened again and pushed past Jayna.

"Open the door, Jayna Camilla Emeril."  Joyce hoped she made a powerful effect, but Jayna just snorted derisively.

"Using my full name," she began testily.  "Is NOT a good way of saying please."  She pulled out a brownish, mahogany stick.

"Alohamora!"  Jayna shouted pointing her -- Joyce now saw it clearer now -- wand!! at the door.  It clicked open and the large doors creaked.  Joyce's worries now doubled.  Wands, spells.  HARRY POTTER was in her world somewhere.  And at one point, Joyce was sure, they would have to fight witches and wizards.  Sure, demigods and well trained heroes were deadly, but freaks with wands and a brain full of spells?  *Insert head cutting gesture here*

One could simply say, "Avada Kedrava!!!!!!!!!!!!"  And she would lay paralyzed on the ground, the life out of her eyes.  Joyce narrowed her eyes and walked into the massive room.  The Book of Carotia sat on a high shelf.  Out of Joyce's reach.  There was another padlocked door in the back, but Joyce was done fighting for permission to enter rooms.  Jayna was hauling Robin and Zatanna with her telekinesis a little later after Joyce was done exploring.

"Impressed?"  Jayna said suddenly.  "Accio!!!"  She shouted a summoning charm with her wand pointed at the Book of Carotia  The thick book zoomed towards her and Jayna grabbed it.  She heaved it open and snapped her fingers.

Bam.

Zatanna fell 7 ft. from the ground as Jayna cut of her telekinetic channel.  Sure is payback from when Zatanna body slammed Joyce.

Whump.

Robin fell onto the ground, his injured form and a slight moan of pain made Joyce's fingers twitch.  She wanted to catch him, but ended up controlling it down to a twitch.  She was making progress.

Jayna's eyes lit blue and she chanted an incantation from her book.

Soldier toy, you are
Broken and cannot
Fight.

Mend,
Mend your wounds
Mend your damage.
Mend you.

Heal,
Heal thy minion.

Jayna shut her book and Robin and Zatanna sat up groggily.  Joyce almost leapt with relief but controlled that down to a nervous shuffle.  Jayna smirked and said,

"Ready to fight," Jayna inquired.  "As always."  Joyce growled deep inside and stared Zatanna and Robin down.  They were no match for her.  But they just smiled and disappeared in a blue mist.  Joyce turned around to see that Jayna's eyes were similar in color.  She was commanding them to other tasks.

Joyce faced Jayna, confused.  Jayna just sneered and snapped her book shut.  She twirled her finger in the air 2 times amd snapped her fingers.  The Divergents appeared.