Meet N' Greet

The suspicious party stares at Joyce.  And she felt like shrinking and hiding in a hole.  Hi?!  Seriously?!  Her heroes, right in front of her almost blind eyes, and she said HI?!  She decided to try again. 

She boldly returned a stern stare towards the party.  Awkward silences were well, awkward, but right now, they were awkwarder than ever.  She tried to find an exit-but the void they were trapped in seemed sealed off.  Like escape was impossible.   Introduction didn't seem to hurt, so, why not?

"M-my n-name is..." Joyce began, stuttering, trying to gain confidence.  Starfire gazed at her expectantly.  GoGo seemed amused.

"My name is Joyce," she bodly said again.  "I don't know how I got here or why I'm here, but I figured introduction would be only polite.  And so, why don't we stop wandering around and make do."

The leader of BH6 and TT stepped up, awkwardly getting in each others way.  Both looked at each other apologetically, and Hiro stepped back, letting Robin go first. 

"I'm Robin, lead-" he started, but Joyce cut him off. 

"Leader of the Teen Titans, 16 year old hero, originally the 1st sidekick of Batman, trained at the age of 9 being adopted by Bruce Wayne himself after you lost your parents in a acrobatic accident.  You now run the Teen Titans, live in a T-Shaped tower and you love playing basketball and channel surfing and playing video games and most of all...you love pizza and your friends.  Your real name is Richard John Grayson, but prefers the nickname "Dick Grayson"."  Joyce stopped to see the aftershock and to catch a breath.

Robin was nothing short of flabbergasted.  His mouth was comically in an O.  And his masked eyes were as round as saucers.  He did not exactly like that his whole bio was being announced in front of everyone.  Cyborg spoke first.

"Um, y'all...?"  He began uneasily.  "Who is this little lady, and HOW DOES SHE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ROBIN?!?!"

Joyce blushed furiously.  Robin looked embarrassed and Cyborg suddenly was holding back to the urge to make fun of Robin.

Starfire looked hurt.  "Robin," she began innocently.  "How does this strange female know so much about you, and why is she so interested in you?  Is there a connection?"

Robin glared shortly and replied.  "No, Star" he said curtly.  "I don't have a connection with her, and to make things stranger, I don't even know her!!"

Starfire breathed a sigh of relief, but Joyce blushed even harder.  Hiro took the chance to introduce himself.

"I'm Hiro-"

Joyce was unable to control herself and blasted out a whole bio.

"You're Hiro Hamada, 14 year old robotics prodigy, graduating high school with honors at 13, you currently attend San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, acronym SFIT.  You live with your Aunt Cass in San Fransokyo, due to your parent's death when you were 3.  Your brother Tadashi attended SFIT before his unfortunate death when running into a burning building to save a supposedly dead Professor Callaghan.  Callaghan was surprisingly Yokai, in which you battled with Tadashi's friends and his recently built robot Baymax, a bot made to be a healthcare companion.  But you modify him to be a superhero imstead.  You successfully defeat Callaghan and rescue his daughter from a portal.  Baymax unfortunately does not make it, but you successfully rebuild him and continue to be a superhero group.  You later build a Tadashi Hamada building in his honor.  Phew!"  Joyce's lungs had reached their full capacity of 1 breath.

Hiro was shell shocked and Robin looked amused.  GoGo playfully asked-"Well, who's the stalker?"

Joyce glared at everyone.  Well, this day went as planned.  Meet your favorite fandom characters, check.  Be super awkward?  Checkkity check.  Act like a stalker?  Checker Check Check Check.  Great, just as planned.

Joyce opened her mouth to bodly speak truth-"I have NO IDEA where I am, but I know who all of you are.  Let's make haste to GET OUT OF HERE.  No matter how much I want you all to stay..." She mumbled that last part.  Suddenly, a female voice ricocheted around them. 

"NOPE, YOU AREN'T LEAVING THAT QUICKLY...AT LEAST NOT WITHOUT A PROPER SENDOFF!!!  AND BY SENDOFF, I MEAN-YOU AREN'T GOING TO ESCAPE WITH YOUR LIFE.  NOT WITHOUT YOUR LIFE, JOYCE...."

Joyce froze and her eyes widened in horror.  Maybe this wasn't her dream come true after all.....

DUN DUN DUN!!!!  SUSPENSE!!!!  'KAY, JUST WANNA GIVE A SHOUTOUT HERE TO....
ROBSTAR101!!!

SHE'S THE MOST SUPPORTIVE PERSON EVER!   SHE IS A REALLY TALENTED WRITER, AND READ+VOTE+COMMENT ON HER STORIES!  HER STORY SICK CYCLE CAROUSEL IS AMAZING!  AND THANKS TO ALL YOUR MOTIVATION, RobStar101!