Injustice

Miss Martian, Miss Martian, Miss Martian.....

Joyce put her memory in overdrive to produce a hint.  If Joyce was correct, and she most likely was, Miss martian was part of the Young Justice fandom.  Huh, she didn't remember Jayna possessed this team.  But time was limited.  Before she knew it, Starfire had been invisibly slammed into the ground.  Again.  Girl can only smash the ground so many times.

Superboy ran in and held back M'gann (or M'gaan?  Ugh, Miss Martian either way...).  He whispered something into her ear and she withdrew.  Robin and Kid Flash and Aqualadand Superboy came speeding in as soon as M'gann's feet touched the ground.  Robin smirked at Starfire's dazed state and spin kicked her for her to stay down.  Now Joyce was slowly fearing for the ground rather than the slightly bruised Koriand'r. 

Kid Flash couldn't help but laugh.  "Man," he chuckled.  "I do NOT wanna be the ground right now."  Starfire growled and flew up.  She powered up and sent a whole barrage of starbolts at Wally.  In the smoke, he was not visible.  Joyce started to actually get angry at Starfire now.  Really, who could watch Young Justice and not completely love Wally? 

But Wally was fast, like SUPER FAST.  He dodged the whole attack and was laughing.  Starfire's eyes were still glowing, but she retracted.

"Calm down cutie!!"  Wally smirked.  He elbowed the Young Justice Robin, earning a small chuckle.  And this was when Robin truly noticed Robin. 

The Teen Titans Robin slowly approached the Young Justice Robin, studying him carefully.  He was short and compact, no more than 13 probably.  Also, he wore a smirk that looked like it couldn't be wiped off.  Dumbstruck, the Titan decided to say something first.

"H-have we met?"  The Titan asked hesitantly.  The Justicer (team name for YJ?  Comment if you can come up with a different name) imitated Robin's facial expression at the Titan and said humorously-

"If I ever saw a face like that, I don't think I'd EVER forget!!!"

The Titan gritted his teeth and clenched his teeth.  He whispered dangerously.  "I'm Dick Grayson.  Successor of Batman.  I can whip your butt, kid.  I don't think I'm the likeliest candidate to be made fun of."

Now the Justice Robin was genuinely serious.  "No. WAY," he said sternly.  "I'M Dick Grayson, trained by Batman himself at the mere age of 9 years old.  I've taken 10 times the training you'll ever experience.  I lead a group of ACTUAL heroes.  I don't think I'm the likeliest candidate to be threatened."

Both boys were having a silent standoff, until the fairy of sunshine herself decided to appear.

Ugh, it was Jayna again.  Joyce rolled her eyes.  Jayna used to seem scary, but now, she was flat out annoying. 

Jayna sniggered at the boys and said coldly to Joyce, "Stop rolling your eyes, Cambridge.  Maybe you'll find a brain."  But the boys had regained their voices by now.

"There can only be one Grayson," snarled the Titan. 
"Then prepare to be terminated, bro," the Justicer challenged.

Titan Robin whipped out a staff and Justicer Robin pulled out numerous discs that did-heaven knows what.  Both teens had been ready to charge, but Jayna sleepily snapped her fingers and both leaders froze.

"Honestly!"  Jayna exasperated.  "I want a clean wide open fight!  No side battles!!  And right under my nose!  Ugh, Young Justice.  Why bother?!  It took good energy to summon these brats, and it took even more power to convince them to work for me!  Robin was just being a brat, and Cheshire wanted to know what was in it for her!!!!!  Ugh, it is EXTREMELY tiring.  Now this pointless bickering?!?!  YOU ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, DIMWITS!!!!!"  She yelled that last part at the Robins.

"I have better things to hear than your pointless rants," Joyce snarled.

Jayna's facial expression hardened and all the humor drained away.  "Oh well, I was hoping we could fit in some girl talk, but really, who's up for a good fight?  YOUNG JUSTICE, ATTACK!!!!!"  Jayna snapped her fingers and the Robins unfroze before regaining a battle stance.  They acknowledged each other to be a waste of time and quickly attacked the opposite team.  Each Justicer chose an individual victim to attack.  Robin attacked Joyce.

She was sooooo dead....

SO SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!  :( 
I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY AND I REALLY WANT THIS STORY TO BE SPECIAL, IT DOESN'T DESERVE A SLOPPILY WRITTEN CHAPTER!!!!  I PROMISE I'LL COME BACK WITH A LONGER CHAPTER!!!!

PEACE, TERRA. ♥♡♥♡♥♡