|| 24 ||

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Neha turned to me, wide-eyed

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Neha turned to me, wide-eyed. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

"I'm not pregnant," I rubbed my temple, my forehead creasing in frustration.

"This newspaper article says otherwise," Ritwik handed me the paper with a sigh.

My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets.

OBEROIS TO WELCOME A NEW FAMILY MEMBER SOON?
Business tycoon, Shivaay Singh Oberoi's girlfriend, the head designer of Arshana, Miss Annika Mehra, was seen at Bluebell Laboratories three days before she was spotted at Oberoi Mansion for the Oberois' Annual New Year's Ball.
The couple—— Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Miss Annika Mehra have been shown to spend a lot of time with each other, as well as Mr. Oberoi being quite protective about his girlfriend in the last few days.
With the happy looks and bright smiles on their faces, we can conclude that there is perhaps to be a new tiny Mehra-Oberoi child that is to be welcomed into the world soon.

WHAT THE HELL?!

How had they turned me visiting the laboratory into me being pregnant?!

Is this why Mr. Oberoi had been calling and texting me nonstop?

But why had he wanted to know the exact location I was in?

Good god, Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Why did dating you have to come with so much drama!

"You're dating Shivaay Singh Oberoi?" Rashi's question made me stare at her open-mouthed, as Richa coughed, right in the middle of drinking her cup of tea. Kalpana Dadi stared at me open-mouthed and wide-eyed, and Radha Maasi looked ready to faint.

"Err, yeah," Neha answered on my behalf when I stayed silent.

"You're dating Shivaay Singh Oberoi?! The guy I called hot, two days ago?" Richa choked out.

"Yes," her brother replied, drily.

"Why didn't you tell us you were dating someone?" Rashi looked hurt.

Sighing, I filled a glass of water, trying to string my thoughts into coherent sentences.

"Because I didn't talk to him about disclosing this relationship to anyone else other than those that already knew due to his announcement at his sister's pre-engagement party." I said slowly, hoping I wouldn't mess it up.

"It was in the news?!" Richa stared at me, flabbergasted. "How come I didn't know?"

"Because you don't really watch the news, Sis," Rashi came out of her shock to roll her eyes at her twin.

"Fair," Richa nodded. She frowned, turning to look at me pointedly, "But still! We have a second Jijaji and we didn't even know."

"You called both our Jijus hot," Rashi added.