Chapter 10

I straighten myself out and do my best to compose my ruffled state. It's no good. I'm shocked. She never said one word from finding me on the dance floor to leaving me alone in the disabled toilet of a bar, where she's just fucked me. Not made love or even had wild sex. She just fucked her wife, like I'm some tart who she picked up in a bar. I'm injured, my uncertainties even stronger than ever before. What do I do now?

I fly around when the door swings open and Jennie barrels in. 'There you are! We're leaving!'

'Why?'

She looks panicked. 'Jisoo's here.'

Is that all? 'You can cope with that, can't you?'

'And your brother. ' she adds dryly.

'Oh...'

'Yes, oh. Come on,' She grabs my hand and pulls me from the toilet. 'Where's Lisa?' she asks as we pass the bar entrance.

I glance through and see her standing at the bar, a glass of clear liquid in one hand, and in her other... a woman's ass.

I see red.

I yank my hand from Jennie's and steam towards my fucked up, fucking idiot of a wife. 'Hey, Roseanne! I need to leave!' Jennie calls.

I ignore her and fight my way through the crowd. Lisa looks up and clocks me, but her eyes don't widen, she doesn't look guilty or like she's been caught out. Why would she? She knows I'm here because she just fucked me and marked me in the toilets. I catch a glimpse of Jisoo, who looks more fearful than Lisa at my determined approach. The first thing I do when I reach her is snatch the glass from her hand and down it. It's water. I drop it to the floor, the smashing of glass only just breaking the loud roar of music and chatting, then I pivot towards the woman, who now has her hand on my neurotic wife's ass.

'Fuck off.' I yell in her face, physically removing her hand from Lisa. I don't need to repeat the move when it comes to Lisa's palm on her backside. That has already been wisely removed, and there is no need for me to repeat my words, either. The woman's eyes widen and she backs away cautiously. It's probably the most sensible move she's ever made. I feel lethal. 'What the fuck are you doing?' I scream at her.

Her eyebrows raise slowly, a hint of a smirk breaking the corner of her lush mouth. It's the first emotional reaction I've gotten from her since she walked into the bar. But she doesn't say anything.

'Answer me!'

She shakes her head and turns towards the bar, signaling the barman over. Oh, she asked for this. I turn and see all three of my friends, plus Jisoo and my brother, all standing in shocked silence. I'm shocked myself, but I'm far from silent.

'Move!' I shout and push my way between them, striding determinedly towards the dance floor. It doesn't take me long to find what I'm looking for, I get plenty of offers when I hitch the hem of my dress up, but I'm not doing this with just anyone. I take a few brief seconds to scan the selection and home straight in on a tall, dark haired, blue eyed woman. A hot woman. I don't give myself time to consider rejection. I walk straight up to her, let her drink me in for a few moments, before I slip my hand around her neck and move in. She accepts willingly, pushing her tongue into my mouth without delay and slipping her arm around my waist. I scorn myself for thinking how good she is, and I soon fall into her steady rhythm, until she is suddenly gone.

I open my eyes and see the strange woman scowling at Lisa. 'What the fuck?' she shouts incredulously, to which Lisa replies by drawing her fist back and punching the poor woman straight in the face... hard. I watch in horror as her nose splatters and blood sprays everywhere. It doesn't stop her, though. She goes straight back at Lisa, tackling her to the floor, fists flying, throats being squeezed and everyone moving back to give them room to fight.