Chapter 11

We spend most of Saturday making friends. I've relished in the sleepy sex, and I've disagreed with almost everything Lisa has said, just to get some sense fucked into me. I then swiftly forgot what I'd agreed to during the sense fucking, instigating a reminder fuck. We had an alfresco fuck right after we ate on the terrace, followed by a retribution fuck when Lisa decided that breaking my promise warranted one. But I know she just wanted me in handcuffs and, quite frankly, I deserved it. I've been fucked in every way, shape and form, and I've loved every single second of it, even if I am a little sore now. I'm back to relaxing sweetly on Central Lisa Cloud Nine. With the absence of a pregnancy, she's back to taking me how and when she wants and any which way, too. Yesterday has more than made up for my lack of dominant Lisa in recent weeks. I couldn't be happier. But there is really no lack of a pregnancy.

Jennie checked in, and I'm sure I heard my brother in the background, but she denied it, proceeding to ask me if Lisa and I had made friends. Yes. She also asked if I'd told Lisa that I'm still pregnant. No. After a full day of being indulged in her and having things completely back to normal, just how they should be, I'm sure this is the right decision.

'Are you going to lie there all day, or are you getting dressed so we can shoot to The Manor?' Lisa stands in the bathroom doorway gloriously naked, rubbing a towel over her dark locks.

I push myself up and crawl to the bottom of the bed, and then flop back down on my front, propping myself up on my elbows and resting my chin in my palm. I know what I'm doing, and so does she by the look in her twinkling eyes. Not that I don't want to go to The Manor. With the absence of a certain whip wielding witch, Lisa's country estate is a far more pleasant place to be.

'I might. ' My voice is inviting and low, just how I intended it to be. 'You're hard.' I nod at her groin and flick my eyes back up to her, struggling to hold back my grin. I bite my lip and watch her closely.

'That would be because I'm looking at you.' She drapes the towel over her shoulders and leans on the door frame.

I start drooling at the mass of pure, tempting gorgeousness and smile. 'You're hard everywhere.'

'Except here.' she says, all deep and coarse, tapping her chest. 'Here, I'm as soft as shit. But only for you.'

My smile widens. 'You can be hard-hearted sometimes. ' I muse, rolling over onto my back, my head hanging off the end of the bed.

'You're a temptress, Mrs Manoban. '

I watch her upside down body approach slowly until she's standing looking down at me, her steel shaft brushing my top lip. 'You want it?' she asks, clasping the base and guiding herself from side to side across my lips. The hot dampness has my tongue darting out to taste, but she pulls back, her lips tipping at the corners. 'Say please.'

'Please.' I reach up and run my fingertips down the center of her chest, and she moans, guiding her cock straight to my lips. I open slowly while watching as her face contorts with anticipation, then I close my lips around her.

'Roseanne, that damn fucking mouth of yours.' She groans, clenching her eyes shut.

'Should I stop?' I bite down lightly and drag my teeth across her smooth flesh. 'Do you want me to stop?'

'I want you to shut the fuck up and concentrate on what you're doing.'

I smile and release her before flipping myself over and sitting on the end of the bed between her thighs. I grab her cock and squeeze... hard.