Find Your Love

Nathaniel POV

So I woke up, took a shower, did my hygiene. I put on some cargo pants, with a navy blue shirt and my gamma 11s.

I got a text message from this girl I been talking to. Her name is Erica, she real pretty, but I really got a thing for Kikyo, but she with Jasmine. Ughh.

I'm happy for them, but you know... I just get a little sad that she not with me.

Anyways Erica been wanting to hang out, but ima afraid she gone get caught up in the mess the squad is in and I don't want her to get hurt.

I told her and she understands, but she said if she could just hang out with us and stuff I agreed so I hit up the group chat and told them that we meeting up at the park at 2:00.

I'm hoping nothing bad happens and she gets along with squad, especially the girls.

BLAC CHYNA POV

I woke up took a shower and got dressed. I put on a some ripped jeans, red muscle tee, and my fire red 5s.

I got a text from Nathaniel in the group chat saying he gone introduce us to someone at the park at 2:00.

I'll be there.

Heather POV

Same think I usually do shower, hygiene routine. I put on a black cropped sweater, black high waisted leggings and my concord 11s. I got the meet up message. Since its already 1:00. I drove straight to kikyo house.

She had on this black Nike sports bra, black leggings that stopped an inch above the belly bottom. They were type see threw cuz I was able to see her darker black thong see had on. I smirked and grabbed it and let it go. It made a SNAP sound. She shook her head at me and laughed. She walked away and into her closet.

K- which pair of sneakers?
Me- black infared 6s.
K- ight I was thinking the sane things.

Anyways sent put her hair in a High bun. And we left.
I told her Jasmine wasn't gonna approve cuz there was mad boys at the park playing ball.

When we got there oh boyyyyyy.

Jasmine POV

So we at the park and I hear my baby driving toward the park before she got there cause of her music. She ova hear blasting Run Ricky Run.

Anyways she gets out and her outfit is turning me on but I seen other boys staring dumb hard. I walked up to her and just walked to the court with squad.

Nathaniel pulls up 10minutes later and I see his new thing. She cute, but like my little baby bear.
Nathaniel - this is Erica. Erica meet Angela aka blac chyna, Heather, Chris, Tyga, Jasmine, and Kikyo.
Erica- nice to meet you guys I heard a lot about yall.
Kikyo- I love your box braids can I play with them.
Erica-* laughs* I just got them done, so not rn, maybe in 2days.
Kikyo- yessss*little kid movements*
me- don't worry about her, she acts like a big kid.
Everyone- facts
Heather- oh shit your in my math class and gym.
Erica- lmaoo yup. I've seen y'all before

We started playing basketball, but kikyo and CHYNA not ball players, so they sitting aside. And all of a sudden kikyo bust out cheerleading. I do remeber her saying she was a cheerleader

Everyone stops and laughs at her and she winked at me and changed her voice, which meant to do something. Everyone was distracted by her acting stupid that I was able to make a three point shot for our team. Kikyo only helped us out. Chyna started playing Anaconda and she started twerking. It even caught me off guard but I got back to the game snatched the ball from Tyga hands and shot the ball, we won by 10.
" and that was looking at my girl." I said after the game.