Come get her

kikyo outfit in media

Kikyo POV

After I pulled the knife out of her, I went and put it in a plastic bag. I got her a rag and put it over her hand to stop the bleeding. I started boiling water to clean the blood of course. I sat her down and I told her to clothes her eyes and stop crying. I pressure pointed her and dge was layed out. "What's her address"
"530-35 432nd street. Bishop ave." "Copy"

I grabbed her car keys told heather let's go and hopped in her car. We drove to her house, carried her inside and left a note on her phone. Thank God heather had gloves in my car.

We left her house and ran to Madison Street in order to catch a cab. We caught a cab back to Chris place. I got back took a mop, dipped it in the boiling hot water and started to clean the wall. Because they just finished revenging the house they have that pain thing that covers up holes. I put that on, used my blow dryer on high to dry it and paint over it. Smart right?
After that I took the part of the mop that soaks up everything off, put it in the bag also. I told Chris to buy a new one and put it on. I left with Heather and Jass. Because it was like 6:30 on a Friday no one would be at the beach. I lit the mop on fire and tried to light the knife to the best of my ability. I got a couple of big ass rocks put it in their and threw that shit as far as I could into the oven. But because I was standing on the rocks it was far far. I watched it sink to the bottom. Smart right. But I sent them home, so if anything happens they wouldn't be lying if they said they don't know where I went or what I was doing after the incident. I also gave my gloves to some homeless man... Getting rid of evidence the good way. Lmaooo.

So I walked home, which takes about a good two hours but I was fine with it. I seen a bunch of cop cars speeding the opposite way as me. Which is towards Bishop Ave. But don't worry I'll be fine. If I'm not worried y'all shouldn't be either.

Jass POV

Once i got home, i took a shower. I did my hyigene, and got dressed. I'm ready for school, even though I'm tired as fuck. I had on some black true religion jeans, a white Polo shirt with a black polo man logo. I threw on my taxi 12s. I put my hair in a low ponytail and went downstairs. I got downstairs, got a blue poweraid, and my binder.

I walked outside, got in my car, and drove off to school. I got to school to see Nathaniel, Heather, and Chyna chilling in the back of homeroom. I got there and instantly the conversation came up. Nathaniel-"Yooo I heard what happened."
Me-"Mhmm"
Chyna-"Kikyocrazy yo."
Me-"Yup."
Me-"Heather, I just hope you know that when Kikyo found out you told them that's your ass."
Heather- no, its not she won't mind if they know.
Me- yeah okay Heather.

The bell rung and class was just starting. I looked at my watch to see it was 8:15.

Kikyo POV

I got home, took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I put on some black ripped Bermuda shorts, a red camouflage BAPE sweater, my brown timberlands, and my gold MK watch. I threw my phone, black beats, a red Gatorade, and my glasses in my bag. I fixed my nose piercing and grabbed my binder. I got to my car and got in. I plugged nt phone in, locked at my watch it stays 8:16. I'm actually early. I turned on my music and played Come Get Her- Raw Sremmurd on my way to school. I got to school by 8:29 since there was no traffic. I'm not late cuz the school markes me down as late only if you come into school at 8:45 or later. I got to first period, and sat down at my desk Which is right on between Heather and Jass. The minute I got out my book, I got a message from Nathaniel in the squad group chat. "Yoooo I heard what happened."
I looked at Jass she l shook her head at me, I looked at Heather and she looked worried. I put my phone down and put my beats on. Heather gonna sit up there and tell them what happened.... Rule number 1 is to never inform the people who were not there on what happened. Like I thought that was just common sense. God for bid if I would've killed her in front of her... She gonna run to her boyfriend and stuff and tell them 'oh my godddd she killed rihanna'

shit just blew minds.

After class, I got my books and went to next period class which is dance. Heather tryna talk to me, but I hired my music and kept walking without even thinking of Turning my head to look at her. She finally stopped walking and went in the other direction.

I got to dance class and of course danced my ass off.

Heather POV

Kikyo mad at me now, but you act like they gonna say something to anyone about it. But she not even talking to me....LIKE IT'S NOT EVEN THAT SERIOUS!!