Party Favors

Jasmine POV
*Fixed Errors*😌

When I woke up there was no one next to me in the bed. So I got up, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs while I looked at my iPhone that read 3:56a.m.
The kitchen light was on and light sniffles could be heard from the kitchen. The smell of tea and sounds of rain hitting the house and light sniffles made my stomach turn. I slowly made my way into the kitchen and I seen Kikyo with my Monster Inc. tea cup in her hand shaking while tears streamed down her face. I continued to make my way towards her,"Baby?" I said barely above a whisper. She looked at me and I almost cried with her. The look of pain, fear, and worry was very clear in her facial expression and eyes. I hugged her and she held on me as if she would have fell if she let go of me. As the thunder boomed, she began to cry harder. As if in sync with her pain. To see her like this and not knowing how to cheer her up is hurting me on the inside, but I have to be strong for my babygirl.

As I rocked us back and forth, her grip on me became looser and her crying had stopped. I looked down -but I didn't stop rocking us back and forth- and she asleep. She looked a little bit at peace,but not fully. It's been 4 days since the incident and its taking a toll on everyone, especially Kikyo and Chris.

I carefully picked Kikyo up and off of the chair and slowly took my time taking her upstairs into my bedroom. I layed her down on the bed and quietly went back downstairs to pour out the tea and then off the kitchen light. I looked at my phone and it read 4:47a.m. I walked back upstairs and into my room and gently layed down on the bed. Bringing Kikyo closer to me before I dozed off to sleep again.

Kikyo POV

I woke up and Jass wasn't in Ned, but I smelled toast and bacon. I stretched and got up walking towards the bathroom with Jass' Beats Pill and my towel and phone in my hands too. I connected my phone to the Beats Pill and played The Worst-Jhene Aiko while I took a shower singing along.
I got out the shower, lotioned my body, and brushed my teeth before fully getting out the bathroom. I walked out and went to the closet and selected something simple:
-Black Nike Tech Sweater
-Black Nike Tech Pants
-Black Nike Huaraches.

I put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs to see Jass wearing the Grey Nike Tech set with her Oreo 4s. I sat down at the island,"Great minds think alike." She jumped and looked back at me, I flashed a toothy smile and she shook her head going back to cooking. I got two cups and poured Minute Maid fruit punch and Grape punch together in a blender with some ice. When I started the blender Jasmine jumped and started yelling,"Shut that shit off! Almost made me jump out my fuckin body!!" I started laughing at her lil complaining tantrum and continued on with the blender.

Once I finished making my slushie, the doorbell rang. I answered the door knowing it was Heather and went back to the kitchen following behind me. I sat down and made 3 glasses of my slushie and a Lil bit of henny in Heather's for her. 😂 My food was made and given to me by Jass and I shared it with Heather.
No matter how much I try to shake or ignore the bad feeling I'm getting it won't leave. It's making me sick to my stomach and Honestly the food isn't helping at all.

I gave Heather the rest of my food while I just drowned myself with slushies. After Heather finished eating "What time we going to go check up on mommy?" She asked. I looked at Jass who was still eating and shrugged my shoulders at Heather's question."Around 2-2:30 found good to y'all?" jass asked us with her mouth full. I nodded and so did Heather.

Heather POV

Once 2:15 hit Jass came running down the steps with her car keys ready to go. I got up and looked at Kikyo who seemed to be dreading this whole situation.. But who wouldn't? She sighed and finally got up and walked behind us out the house. Jass drove, Kikyo in the passenger seat, and me in the backseat. Kikyo plugged her phone into the Aux Cord playing What We Want- Trill Sammy. There's was no kind of heavy traffic, so it was smooth driving to the hospital which I think kinda brightened the mood ...just a little bit though. As we pulled into the hospital's parking lot, Kikyo pulled her hoodie up and covered her mouth with the zipper. I got out the same time as Jass, while she slowly took her time getting out the car and walking into the hospital. As we got into the hospital and into the elevator kikyo eyes became very glossy, but she blinked them back and put her head down. As the elevator doors opened, We walked into the left section. As we got to Chenelle's room, I became antsy since we will be finding out the news today.

Jass POV

There were about 4 cops in front of the room talking to the doctor. He pointed at us and they met us half way there. "Which one of you are Kikyo Carter?"
I wasn't about to snitch so I kept my mouth closed and so did Heather, but Kikyo raised her hand. The closest officer yanked kikyo to the wall and slammed her hard against the wall. I was about to jump on that nigga, but one cop pushed me back and the other had Heather on the floor. "Kikyo Carter you are under arrest for 1st degree murder, you have a right to remain silent anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law." They handcuffed her and started towards the elevator. I was screaming for them to stop, but before I knew it I was hand cuffed too and so was Heather for "association." Just as the elevator doors opened Chris walked right into us, he knows to play "dumb" that was always the plan if anything happens. But they'll come for him soon when they do a background check and find out we all like family.😐