New Flame

Thats kikyo outfit for today. At first she was gonna have box braids,but she doesn't have box braids in a bun.its just a regular big high bun

Kikyo POV

When I woke up I was back in the hospital and everyone was in there laughing and having a good time.

I got up and ran to the bathroom cuz I had to go pee. Everyone got scared when I jumped up.

Anyways when I was done, my lovebucket wasn't there.

"Where's jass"
Everyone got quiet and looked at Heather.
She sighed and looked up at me.
"Jass is in jail, because after India kicked you and you passed out due to pain, she blacked out and almost tried to kill Jessica literally. She's in a medically induced coma and not waking up. The judge put her away for attempted murder. Bail is 50,000."
"I got that let's go."
"Word? U rolling like that!"
"you don't know my life when I was in new York nor my family" I said chuckling.
"Ight baller"

Shit her birthday was coming up and I had to get her something. Anyways I got a new jeep after the incident due to Heather taking them to court, for almost killing me, drunk and high driving, and unlicensed driving.

I went to the bank and pulled out $50,000 cash. I had $600,456 left in my account now, but anything for my lovebucket.

We went to the judge gave him the bail money and got my baby.

She started crying when she saw me. I drove her home she took a shower, brushed her teeth and got comfortable.

I was in the chicken making fried chicken, baked macaroni, and broccoli, and cupcakes, Since the squad was coming over later.

She walked over to me and hugged me real tight.
"I love you"
"I love you too."

After I put the cupcakes in the oven, the doorbell rang and squad came in and sat on the couch. We watched I can do bad all by myself by Tyler Perry.

After we watched the movie I got the cupcake out put the icing on it and let them cool.

We ate our food around the table like we were family, just talking and joking around.

Heather POV

I've come to realize I'll do anything for these people right here.

They are really my family I've been through hell and back with all if them.

BLAC CHYNA

After we ate we had went to the beach, yeah kikyo likes to go to the beach in the middle of the night. So we went. Its so beautiful. We purposely went at like 4:30 so we could get there for the sun rise. As we were waiting heather hit me "TAG YOUR IT."
I stumbled then started running after them. I fell trying to run and pulling Tyga down with me by accident and we just stared at each other, then we kissed.