Love you like i do.

Thats veryone for right now.

Jass POV

I woke up with a headace. I don't remember nothing tbh. Ill remeber after my headace stop. I'm just in pain. I took a shower, did my hygiene and got dressed.

I got up, took some Advil and, drunk some water. I made me some breakfast. I started to remember stuff and I remember what happened between kikyo and I. I got dresses took a shower, did my hygiene and got dreesed. I put in some Grey sweatpants and a white shirt. I put some socks on and my Nike slides. I left to I go to kikyo's house.

Kikyo POV

I woke up and I can tell you guys I was already in my feelings. I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dresses. I put on some black joggers, a black Nike sports bra. I put my Dirty Bred 13s.
I put my hair in two buns and went downstairs. I cooked myself some breakfast. I ate outside on my front porch with my beats on listening to Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj. Nigga I ain't never been in my feelings before til now. As I was eating, I seen a car park in front of house. I seen the person come out the car. I was jass.

I stopped my music and took my beats off.

She walked into my porch andcsat on the little outside table that was right across from me.

"Baby everything I said last night was true. I let my pride get in the way of me saying sorry sooner or later."
"Lovebucket. I deadass muss you. I'm not gonna make you beg and shit tbh. I just want to he like the way it used to be."
"I understand. But will you be my forever? again."
"*laughs* yes."

She was about to kiss me, but I was eating so yeah I cut that early. We sat outside talking and stuff tbh.

Jass POV

This is why I love her to the max.
Heather was calling kikyo so I answered.

"Hello."
"Yeah girl let me- jasmine?"
"Yes?"
"Why you have kikyo phone"
"I can answer my baby phone if I want to"
"Oh oka- hol up your baby. Your going back out!"
"Yup."
"Well Chenelle and Chris are coming back from visiting new York today. So you gotta inform them too. Plus Erica and Nathaniel._"
"I got this."
"Alright. Tell my best friend to call me later."
"Ight."

Kikyo just came in and looked at me, she smiled and went back to the kitchen. I swear she so weird.

Chenelle POV

we are already in Georgia, so we should be there in 2-3 hours. I miss my baby kikyo. And apparently Jessica and India got locked up for attempted murder. No one knows who snitched, but I know it has to be someone out the group, because the group hasn't been worried about her since last summer tbh. I feel like the school got the cops involved.

I was bumping to music driving, when I looked at Chris to see him sleeping. He is so cute when he sleeps.

~~~~~ afterwards.

We got to our house and I woke him up. We got everything settled in and I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I had put on some PINK black sports bra and panty set and layed in my beds.

I was about to doze off when I feel Chris just plop all on top of me.

Chris POV

When e got settled in, I just layed in top of Chenelle. I pecked her lips and she smiled. I actually love her. I be getting death threats from Rhianna. Its scary cuz she talking about killing Chenelle not me. That's why I don't let her leave my sight. Plus I don't need the paparazzi all on her. But even if I did leave her alone, I believe she can handle herself.

She was helping me Make up a dance choreography to Love More. I had a concert in 5months so I gotta get everything together. Chenelle don't know it yet, but she gonna dance in my concert.then, Im show everyone who my baby is. Everyone on social media been asking who is this mysterious lady that I'm always speaking of.

Heather POV

I hit up everyone and told then to come over. I especially called my 2nd momma over since she came back from visiting NYC.

I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. It was kinda cold, so I put on some black joggers, and a white shirt. Kikyo and jass came first. She had on some black joggers, a Nike sports bra, and her favorite black Nike sweater. I was freezing my ass off. I dont know how kikyo can wear that and not be cold.

"How are you wearing that its freezing."
"No its not, its warm."
"Your crazy."
"No, its just that I'm used to New York weather instead, but jass complains that my body is always ice cold. But I honestly love the cold. I don't get sick, nothing at all. I just love the cold weather slfir some reason."
Jass- kikyo touch heather arm.

Kikyo touched me and omggg she is ice cold, I don't know what it is. IMA ask my 2nd mommy tho when she come.

At about 5 minutes later, Erica and Nathaniel came. They so cute tho. Then CHYNA came. I jumped onto her and hugged her. Even tho I saw her yesterday. Lmaoo

Chenelle and Chris finally came and kikyo ran to her mom like a little child that she's her mom come gine from work. Lmao.

"Umm 2nd mommy?"
"Yes baby.
"Why is Kikyo naturally cold?"
"Honestly, I can't say. She's been Like that since she was born. Literally, when the doctor gave her to me, she was cold. But I still love her, so I know her heart filled with warm love."
"Okay mommy. "

Chenelle had gotten a call and she told them NY address. In about 20 minutes. Someone rang my door. It was 3 people. Kikyo went running toward them.

"Everyone meet my aunts and uncle."
"Auntie Reggie meet: jass, Heather, chyna, Erica, Nathaniel, and Chris.
Auntie Tailyah: meet jass,Heather, chyna, Erica, Nathaniel, and Chris.
Uncle Francisco: meet jass,Heather, chyna, Erica, Nathaniel, and Chris."

"This is my girlfriend Jasmine, but everyone Calls her jass."
Francisco- yass as long as,your happy.
Reggie- ummm I just got off the phone with J-cole. I told him that I would meet him at the mall.
Me- alright we all outty.

We hopped in our cars and drive off