Princess

Jasmine POV

So Monday came around and I jumped up took a shower, brushed my teeth. I threw White/Navy Hollister sweater, navy blue Nike✔ bbshorts, some socks, and my Nike slides.

I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital. I got there and went to the 3rd floor room j1.

When I got there she was pale. I walked in put down the McDonald's on the table and say down.

Her nose moved like she was smelling something.

She opened her eyes and this big smile appeared on her face.

"Lovebuck- never mind you got a new bucket."
"No I don't, you MY baby for life And I only went with her because she threatened both of our lives if I ain't go. That kiss ain't mean nothing to me, cuz it wasn't you. I only kissed her back Because I wasn't taking no chances for her And try to fuvk with us again 'cuz I ain't kiss back'
"Alright I believe you lovebucket"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

She reached for her McDonald's but couldn't reach it because of her stitches and short arms. She's so short but I love her.

She screamed in pain cuz of the way she moved. I jumped up and she started laughing.
"I'm fine"
"Don't scare me like that."
"Pass me my McDonald's, before I fight you."

I chuckled at her slick comment.I gave her her McDonald's.

I got a call from Jessica but ignored it.

The doctor said she was Able to go home so I called Heather and told her to come here with some clothes.

When heather came she let out a squealing noise and ran to hug kikyo. We helped her up and she got changed.

We bring her to her house and she stopped.

Me- what is it babe
Kikyo- something happen...I can just sense it.
Heather- nothing happened
Kikyo- yes, I can feel it...I can just tell.
Me- baby chill if anything happens we got you.
Kikyo- ight.

When we got up the stairs kikyo leaned ago in the door to put her key in, but the door automatically opened.
She looked back with an I told y'all bitches facial expression.

She took a step in but I went in front of her just in case.

When we got in her house, it was torn up and and spray paint on the wall saying. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. WATCH YOUR BACK.

she started walking upstairs and she screamed when something was burned in the front of her room, it looked like silver bangles (bracelets.)

She started crying and she hit the wall so hard it cracked.

Me- babygirl way happened.
Kikyo- she set my Nana's bangles on fire. I was supposed to pass those down to my kids, and so on.
Me- baby did she pass you down anything else.
Kikyo-yes her necklaces but still.
WHEN I SEE HER IM GOING TO KILL HER AND INDIA. I PROMISE I DON'T MIND GOING BACK TO JAIL.

I hugged my baby bear and let her cry, I never seen her this way and it broke my heart. She was still in pain from the car accident and couldn't do much.

As I was talking to her we heard Heather scream. I ran downstairs to see Jessica, India, and 2 other girls start beating her up. I came in a straight rocked one of the girls and put her off to sleep.

Kikyo came down and Jessica ran after her and they started fighting even tho kikyo was injured she was holding her own. That's my babygirl.

Kikyo swung and punched her and at the same time India kicked her in her side. She screamed in pain and fell to the floor bleeding.

My eyesight went red and that all I remember.

Ms. Tulip POV

Ight so I'm at the mall, whatever I'm chilling in the cafeteria. I called kikyo and to see if she and her friends wanted to pull up but Heather answered.

She's in the hospital again.

Fuckkkkk, I'm so stupid.

My bad y'all I'm Riley, but everyone knows me as Ms.Tulip.
I'm 25 years old and I work at FSU as a dance teacher. I'm bi and I love all my students.
Kikyo and Heather are my main friends even tho their supposed to be my students. The school year is coming to an end but its cool.

Anyways I went to the hospital and I see Jessica and India in their, and kikyo also. Idk where Jasmine is but she would've been there.Heather was sitting down crying.

"Yo Heather what happened baby."
" when we brought kikyo home her front door was broken open her house was trashed and was spray painted on a wall YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED, WATCH YOUR BACK.
When kikyo went upstairs she screamed cuz her Nana's hand-me-down bangles were burned. As I was downstairs Jessica, India, Diamond, and Alexis came in and tried to jump me. But I screamed and the jass cane then kikyo came and she was fighting Jessica when all of a sudden India came out of no where and kicked kikyo dumb hard where her freshly new stitches at.
She fell down screaming and blood coming out if her.
Jass lost it she really did this time like frfr. Someone called the cops and jass got arrested for attempted murder and Jessica is in a medically induced coma."
Me-"Damn I mean after all Jessica been doing I could've told y'all jass was gonna crack and lose it."

A couple of minutes later the rest of their friends came and she told them the story. Chyna left to go do some errands, but none of us believe it she bouta do some next shit.

After 3hours of sitting in the hospital talking the doctor cane out and we all went in their while she was awake. Baby girl so drugged up she couldn't feel her face like The Weeknd. Lmaoo.

She thought that Chris was one of her exes and started bugging out, but we calmed her down.

The drugs started to wear her down. She fell asleep in mid sentence. Lol

The doctor said she will be able to go home when she wakes up tomorrow morning.

I wonder how they are going to tell kikyo about jass and stuff.