Trouble pt.2

Nathaniel Pov

I woke up, then woke up everyone else. Heather and Jass got ready first, while Mom made breakfast. She said she ain't want us driving to school today. She was gonna drive us. after they got ready, I got ready for school also. i got dressed in a white Nike shirt, some true religion jeans, and my concord 11s. When i got in the kitchen, there were eggs, sausages , bacon, pancakes all on each plate. I sat down and gobbled that shit down. We hopped in her car and she got in the drivers seat. Heather in the passenger seat and Jass and I in the back. Chenelle was Bumping to Where Yall At- Future ft. Drake Chenelle drives just like Kikyo...had 3 Near Death moments riding with her. We got to school to see Nicole tryna talk to Melody. Heather just walked straight up to Nicole and started blacking, "Nicole your an asshole..you gon beat my bestfriend til damn near death, cuz she friendzone and curve your ass..i seen the text messages, you was mad cuz she chilling with her baby and you wasn't going to get the pussy at all. You mad cause she wasn't tryna cuff it up with you at all, you counldn't handle being denied, so you beat her right after she got out of the shower, not paying attention. Your a no pussy getting, hoeing around, little dike bitch....YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK BITCH" i was shocked that this was Heather talking. Kikyo must've rubbed off on her all the way. She cocked her hand back and threw a punch straight at Nicole. Nicole stumbled and tried to charge, but Jass and I got in the front of Heather. Heather trying to move us out the way. "move nigga, damn..let her charge at me...imma beat her ass like i"m her fucking slave master." i started laughing after she said that...Heather is black tho...

Nicole pushed me trying to get to her, i pushed her back and she tried to swing on me..nah fam not today, you a nigga to me... i 2 pieced her and she dropped. Heather looking pissed as fuck that i knocked her out, and not her who did it. The principle came, but we booked it out to the parking lot and ran towards McDonald's. we called Chenelle and she picked us up and dropped each of us off at our house.

Heather Pov

Nicole gonna get a rude ass awaken... You can't just go around beating up people's daughters because they wouldn't give into you. I had gotten a call from my real Mother, Faith sanders. We been living in Florida since I was born...she had called me last year saying she was coming over, but she never did. My mom and I have never been on the same page about anything, we were always arguing, espiecally when she got married to that Fuckboy. He's such a perv and shit. I moved out.

When i got home, i closed all windows, and locked all doors, and closed all curtains and shades. I took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. i put on a navy blue and white striped onesie and my hair in a bun. I went downstairs and got some chips. I don't know why but my mind drifted off to Nathaniel. I jumped out of my thoughts, threw on my Navy blue Uggs and drove to the hospital. Yes i know my Onesie is unbuttoned in the front a little and my bra is showing..but i don't give a fuck. I got out my car and went to the the 8th floor, room K7. I walked in to see kikyo up eating pizza and watching Spongebob. she seen me and was all happy. "BAEEE you came to see me"

"yeah yeah dont be excited hoe..so what happened?"

"well i was coming out the bathroom after i took a shower. all i know is when i walked out i felt someone grab my hair from the back and drag me backward. i fell to the floor to and saw Nicole standing over of me. she smacked me.. i started swinging, but she was hitting me soo hard..my vision got blurry and i just blacked out."

"damn well i cursed her out and punched her in the face. Nathaniel and Jass tried to block her from me.. then she pushed Nathaniel, Nathaniel pushed back and she tried to swing on him, but he 2 pieced her and she dropped. ummmm Kikyo"

"yes"

"i dont know what's wrong with me, but ive been thinking of nathaniel for like 2 days. i dont know what's wrong with me."

"awww cupid got a crush"

'why would i like him for?"

"well apparently he's been thinking of you too. he fought some no pussy getting, can't take being curved ass dike for you."

" bitch you a funny ass character you know that?"

"yeah i know"

'when are you able to leave?"

"after the doctor comes in and tells me im ready to go?"

"you so sarcastic"

"yeah i know"

we were just joking around for awhile, when the doctor finally came in and said she's able to go. We drove back to my house. She took a shower, did her hygiene, and dressing in My black Maxi dress and some black flip-flops that she left at my house. The maxi dress was type tight on her, cuz Kikyo got a fatter ass and titties. She got to much for her own good. lmaoo
Kikyo Pov

I am so sick and tired of going to the hospital. Heather and i stayed at her house talking until i called Jass and Nathaniel to come over. Nathaniel pulled up to the house before jass. I was smirking when Heather ran upstairs, when he rang the doorbell to go change. I started dying. I opened the door and he hugged me and we talked, until Heather came downstairs with the same color onesie, but the Bottoms weren't pants, they were shorts. she had her buttons undone a little showing her Navy blue bra. It caught Nathaniel attention real quick too. In my mind.. i like look at these young grasshoppers. Jass came in and she was looking fine as hell. i had to go in the kitchen and get me a beverage..bitch making me thirsty lmaoooo.

Nathaniel Pov

Heather looking hella fine tbh. I had a crush on her in high school, but she never really payed me any attention. We were friends and all. but i was okay being just Friends. I don't mind..as long as she something in my life. Always still had those feelings..but seen other people. We were sitting down. Until we started play fighting. I had Heather down and i was almost Done counting to 10 when Kikyo tackled me and Got me down. Heather and her started jumping me until i seen Kikyo get pulled off of me by Jass. I got Heather down in Minutes.

Jass Pov

I got kikyo off of Nathaniel and tried to pin her hands above her head but she wrapped her legs around me and flipped us over. She smirked, but she didn't put her all. I managed to get up and i picked up Kikyo and flung her around. she was dizzy when i was finished and fell. i got on top of her and pinned her down. she tried to get out but couldn't. i couldn't help myself so i kissed her and she kissed me back. "i told you a month or less" she just smiled up at me. we looked at Nathaniel and Heather and them two over there trying to suck each other tongues off. lmaoo Kikyo got Nathaniel off of her to stop them from going any further. "why you cock-blocking for?"

"bitch that wasn't cock-blocking..i'm not gonna sit here and watch yall niggas fuck and shit."

we all started dying and soon enough i dozed off to sleep.