Chapter Drama

3 months later.

Kikyo POV
*Errors Fixed*

I was speeding at 100 MPH on the Highway with my Black Suburban truck. My speakers blasting Childish Gambino-Sweatpants. My Nike Mask pulled up to my eyes. My black Timberlands, black sweater and sweatpants on. I had my black beanie on. Bitches think they slick when I pull up spray and shoot at y'all bitches its really gonna be a war. Don't kill my brother, then try to beat up, and kidnap my mom and my Lil sister that's in her belly....and think you can get away with it. You funny as fuck. I will kill you and then go to your funeral to make sure your dead. DON'T FUCK WITH MY FAMILY...ESPECIALLY MY MOMS!!!
(Story of incident will be told in either this chapter or the next one.)

I had my music blasting, I knew  Jessica and India were having a barbeque... As a matter a fact I got people living right next to her. SMH bitches will die today.

I got off the highway at exit 15a and made my turns here and there. I lowered my music a block away. As I Got closer I turned it louder and louder to draw the attention and of course take the sounds of the gun shots away. I rolled my windows down and started airing shit out. Screams and cryings were heard lowly due to loud music. I sped off and made my way back to the new house's that we moved into.

I got back to the house with everyone looking at me crazy. I went on Instagram to see a pic of The BBQ on India's page talking bout some R.I.P BESTFRANN IMA MISS YOU.

One person done.

Im getting my hit list done so my sister can come into this world without a bounty on her head.
BTW..mommy won't tell me whether its a boy or girl...but I feel as if it's a girl, since her stomach is gigantic. Lmaooo.

I got something to drink and used the bathroom before I hit my next target....Nicole.

Heather POV

She walked in saying no words. She was covered fully in black. She got some water and went to bathroom. Came back doewnstairs holding a handgun with gloves on pulling the safety off already. She gave Jass a kiss and walked out the house. Smh. Who she kill first. As I was sitting on the couch my ass went onto IG to see pics of Jessica talking bout some R.I.P. I damn near chocked on the ice I was sucking on.

J- You good Heather?

Look on IG.

She went and as she scrolled she looked confused as fuck then at me.

Chenelle- what happened?

Jessica got shot in a drive-by during her barbeque. Apparently her and a few others were killed.

Chenelle nodded and turned on the TV. She turned to the news and of course that was the breaking news.

N.R.- Apparently, Jessica was in a gang. Cops are saying that it's possibly gang related. But officers do not no if it was targeted to her or any if her family who had problems with other gangs. Her closest friend, was taken into custody to be interrogated since she was a witness. Stay tuned for further information.

Chris turned the channel and shook his head at the situation. After about an hour, kikyo came in with her gun and gloves. She herself seemed very distant and determined. We had school tomorrow for god sakes. I wanted to ask what she was doing, but I know that things were better off not being said or questioned.

She did the same things as before and left.

Kikyo POV

Next person was CHYNA. Bitch was the reason Heather and I got a bounty on our heads and ima take care of it. I went back into my truck and drove down to the Café she was at. I parked in front of. I hide in plain site plus my windows we're fully tinted. I took off my sweater and my ski mask and hat I took my hair out a bun and of course I had this stick face mask. It looks like a real person tho so I put it on and got out my car and went to Taco Bell... You know gotta act like a random girl getting some food. As I came out it just so happened to be my luck, she was coming out the café with her little beverage. She walked right past me smiling in my face. Little did she know tho.

I got in my car and put my food down. I left the mask on and put my ski mask on. And my hair in a low bun and my beanie back on.

I followed her onto the highway. Jesus must've been asking for me to take this bitch life, because there was literally no cars on there... I mean there was but they were past us and mad far..like a good football field away. I lowered my window as I pulled up on her passenger side and pulled the trigger three times, three different angles. Her car started going wild and I stopped mines as it continued. I backed mines up into the little lane just in time as car came. Multiple car stopped to see what's going and just in the blink of an eye the car went up in flames. And everyone was on the floor or covering themselves.. I backed my car up on to the exit of the side parkway. I managed to stay there and nobody even saw me or my big ass truck. I even got out without being acknowledged. I came home and gave everyone there taco bells they thought I was someone else due to the mask until I pulled it off. Mannn I looked at the clock and it was 12:00 on the dot. I gotta return this car before daylight. I changed my clothes and put all my evidence in a bag. I drove to my people's house and told them to dispose of it and gave them the car. Their rich, they can clean everything off and shit my job is done for now. I took the other keys and when I pushed the unlock button matte olive green convertible BMW flashed it's lights.
I got home to see no one home and then my phone rang