Turn Up

Jass POV

Kikyo told me to get ready, she said to dress in all white. So I took a shower, did my hygiene, a got ready. I put on a all white button down, white jeans, with my white timberlands. I straighten my hair and waited for my baby to finish getting ready and come get me. I don't want to be conceited but I looked A1.

I don't know where were going, but I hope I have fun. After about 20minutes of waiting for my baby to come pick me up, she looked fine as hell.

She had on a Light pink ribbed maxi dress, that stooped a Lil past the middle of her thigh. It was cute tho cuz it had tgeclittle crew neck and short sleeves. But I don't approve at all. She had on these light pink heels to go with it. They had like fur on the straps which was cute her cute ass😍😍. Her hair was in a bun with her edges laid and her nails finessed in a matte light pink cat nails..... I know all of this because of her. Everytime we go out she teaches me so that when I buy her stuff I know what it is, her size, material, etc. 😂 Her makeup finessed... That's the only thing she hasn't taught me. Yet😂 but she had this dark purple that just looked so good in her. Made Mr want to kiss her more than I already wanted to... But I gotta control my urges😩

She so fine.

For some reason, she didn't want me to take my own car. She kissed me and got in the car. We were bumping to trap music on the way there.

She took me to Applebee's because I said I wanted to go there since I've never been. The squad was there and they all wished me happy birthday and stuff. We ate.... that shit was delicious I busted that food down. Anyways I stuffed my face with So much food I became tired As fuck.

We left and as we we're in the car, I fell off to sleep.

KIKYO POV

As I was driving to the loft, jass fell off to sleep. I was thankful that she did.

When we got there , I woke her up and she looked so lost.

I started laughing and covered her eyes with a bandana since I'm too short to cover her eyes with my hands. Everyone was already there and the lights were off and the pictures and stuff I painted on the walls and shit light the whole place up. I brung her to the wall that I painted this huge painting that says

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JASMINE.
I LOVE YOU

I painted it so big it took up the whole wall.

When I took the bandana off she squealed like a little girl and hugged me so tight my feet was off the damn floor.bEverybody was half clothed with the body paint on glowing and stuff.
Everyone was able to write something about her on the wall. It looked mad lit, because I had all her favorite cartoon characters, sneakers, sayings, and a painting of her face with a crown on her head💪😊

JASMINE POV

The party was lit and at around 11:30. I see Heather and kikyo come out with this huge ass cake.

I ate a piece it was cookies and cream... I has so many pieces of that IceCream cake.We didn't stop partying until around 3:30.

Heather POV

At @ 12:30 kikyo walked jass outside to her gifts. It was a White Range River with gifts sitting in the seat of the car. Jasmine never look so happy before. Like its amazing.

Anyways I met this boy at the party and omg he was so Fiyahhh.

Jasmine POV

My party is littymo. Like I had celebrities perform at my party. My cake way A1.
My outfit was glowing.

Everything was lit.

My babybear got me a white Range Rover And gold Rolex watch, and a necklace that says my name just like hers.

My baby is a1 like I truely love her.😍😍

As I was taking pics with my babygirl in front of my Range Rover I got a call from an unknown number. Ughhh

I gave the phone to kikyo to answer. She looked at the phone then hung up and gave me my phone back.

Blac chyna POV

Her birthday was mad fun. Like frfr.

Jass doesn't know it but we taking her to Bush Gardens Tomorrow night. And Walt disney world for a week. Like turn up. We all chipped in for Walt Disney since we wanted to go too.

But jass is so drunk that when kikyo tried to kiss her she pushed her back and said " nah FAM I got a girlfriend that I can kiss"

Kikyo was so proud that she was loyal she busted out crying.😂 Anyways Tyga and Chris got drunk also. Nathaniel and Erica were so drunk they almost had sex in public. Only Heather, kikyo, and I weren't drunk....only because I don't drink neither does kikyo, but we all decided to be the sober drivers.

Anyways at around 3:30 in the morning everyone left.
I drove Chris and Tyga to heather house since I was spending the night. They were knocked out once they sat on the couch.

Kikyo POV

I drove the Range River home with jass sleeping in th car since she was sick from drinking so much.

My car, Chris and Tyga's car were still there since they got driven home. After I drove us back to her house. I had to carry her tall ass into the house, upstairs, and into the bed. I left picked up Heather and chyna in jass' black BMW.bHeather got my car. CHYNA got Tyga's car and we left.bNathaniel and Erica were driven home by Alexis, Erica's friend. Then heather and CHYNA both drove chris' car back to there house.

I got hone to hear the shower running. I went into the refrigerator and started eating some more of the cake. Then, I got my notebook out and started going over my to-do list. Ughhh I had to go to home depot to buy new paint and stuff for my house.

And go to the furniture store for new furniture for my house. And target for everything else.

Target opens at like 10:00 on Sunday's. Its already 5:00am. So IMA go to sleep wake up at 10 and get there by 10:30.

I went upstairs and got a cold bottle of water with an Advil for jass to take. She was in bed holding her head. She took the Advil and drunk the whole entire bottle of water. I got her another one and she drunk that one too.

I went took a shower, and when I came out I see jass spread out across the bed. I put on my my black sephora shirt and my Grey sweatpants. I rolled tried her over and instead she just pulled me on top of her and wrapped her arms around me and went back off to sleeping. I smiled and dozed off to sleep too😌