The Mark

Sonic just got finished skiing with his brothers. They had a fun time.

When Sonic was chuckling a little, Manic gave him a funny look and asked, "Uhh Sonic? Did you get a tattoo on your face?"

Sonic 'confused' answered while shaking his head, "No. I didn't."

Manic replied, "Well somethings different about you."

Sonic didn't know what Manic was talking about before he walked to the Ski-resort restrooms.

When he entered the restrooms, he went over to the restroom sinks.

What he saw was beyond surprising. On his right cheek a Red Crescent moon with a star next to it.

His eyes widened at it as he said, "My God!! What the hell?!"

He then realized something. Sonic then asked himself, "Where the hell is Sonia?!"

That was when he walked out of the bathroom and looked around.

He said to himself, "Where could she be?"

That was when he heard some someone moaning while looking around.

2 someone's actually. The hallway was empty, and there was no one at the lobby. But Sonic, had a feeling it was coming from the casino.

The blue hedgehog enters the casino as the moaning grew a little loud.

That was when the moaning was getting louder when Sonic heard it from the closet.

He asked himself, "What the hell is that sound?"

He swiftly opens the door and shouted in shock, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

He saw Sonia having sex with Silver 'though they had their clothes on'.

Sonia 'looks at her baby brother with a stern glare as his jaw dropped'.

Sonia shouted at Sonic as she pulled her skirt down, "UGH! GODDAMN IT LITTLE BROTHER!!"

She then turns to Silver and said, "Sorry about that. My younger brother is 'nosy' so to speak."

Silver smirked and replied, "Ehh that's okay my dear. We'll continue this later."

Sonic sighed before he closed the door.

(A short while later)

Sonia 'who was not too happy' was having an argument with Sonic 'who was real keen on telling their brother what she was doing'.

Sonia 'trying to remain calm' said to him, "Will you calm down Sonic? It is nothing to be dramatic about."

He said to her sternly, "Nothing to be dramatic about?! You were having sex with a guy you just met at the casino closet! What the fuck is Manic going to say about that when he finds out?!"

Sonia sighed stressfully before he said, "Sonic. Calm down! Are you trying to make things difficult?! It's not like anyone would care!!"

Sonic then said to her, "Yeah if our friends see you with..."

He trailed off 'seeing a mark on her face'.

The mark on her face resembled that of an orchid shaped flower.

Sonia asked, "What?"

Then Sonia asked 'noticing the mark on Sonics face', "Also I gotta question... Where did you get that tattoo?"

Sonic replied to her, "I was going to ask you the same thing. Yer not one for tattoos sis."

Sonia raised a brow before she looked in the mirror and the two started screaming.