A Wolves Desire

Both siblings waited for Knuckles and Silver as they looked around.

Sonia sighed deeply and asked, "They said they be here. But where could they be?"

Sonic assumed to his sister, "Maybe they forgotten about us."

Sonia smacks him in the head 'in an offensive way'.

Sonia then said to him, "They're probably running late you dummy."

That was when Silvers voice said, "Well you are right my sexy gal."

She then sees Silver giving her a sexual growl while winking at her.

Next to him was Knuckles looking at Sonic sexually.

The blue hedgehog was blushing fiercely at him while he nervously looked at him.

Silver then said to Sonia, "So baby. Want to do a round two?"

Sonia answered him nicely, "Well. You are handsome enough for 'another round'."

Silver smirked before he takes her to a room nearby.

Leaving Sonic with Knuckles. Last time Sonic was nervous, but this time he was extremely shy now that he's alone with Knuckles.

Sonic chuckled shyly while looking at Knuckles alluring purple eyes while he smirked 'showing his sharp teeth'.

Sonic didn't let it bother him as he sighed deeply. He thought, "Alright. Get a hold of yourself Sonic. He's charming and alluring."

Before Knuckles knew it, Sonic threw himself onto the red echidna and kissed him 'fiercely' while wrapping his arms around his neck.

Knuckles didn't hesitate to kiss back. As he wrapped his arms around the blue hedgehog.

The two moaned in pleasure while the kiss went deeper and hot.

But it was cut short when Knuckles broke the kiss. But Knuckles lips were slightly parted from Sonics, he whispered to him seductively, "You were quick there blue boy. I'll give you that. You taste like grapes with a side of cream."

Sonic blushed at that compliment as Knuckles pinned him to the wall. He then asked as he leaned onto Sonics ear, "How about we take this into the room?"

Sonic didn't hesitate to shyly nod before Knuckles took him to a room nearby.

It was the same room as before Sonic sighed deeply and muttered, "L-let's get this over with."

He then climbs into bed before facing Knuckles eye to eye.

He then whispered to the shy hedgehog, "Are you ready for this my bright blue star?"

Sonic shuttered as he felt Knuckles blow in his ear 'which made Sonic blush' before he shyly answered him, "Y-yes.. Pl-please fuck me."

Knuckles thought as he pinned his wrists on the bed, "I thought he wouldn't beg me."

Sonic spreads his legs before Knuckles slowly thrust into him.

Sonic gasped as he felt his cock entering him.

Sonic whispered as he felt Knuckles thrust him in and out while breathing heavily, "Uhh...pl-please be gentle.."

Knuckles replied to him, "No promises. But I can try."

Sonic felt flustered while the thrusting increased a little fast.

That was when Knuckles kissed him on the lips while the thrusting continued.

Sonic did not hesitate to kiss back as he moaned in pleasure.

He started to sweat from the sex and the heat was increasing a little.

Knuckles removed his hands from the blue hedgehogs wrist but ended up holding his hands.

Sonics mind was racing while feeling the heat in the room rise up.

The red echidna was determined to make Sonic his. That was when the heat increases as the thrusting increased to a fast pace.

Sonic groaned while he said, "Oh God... S-so hot. I-I feel l-like m-my heart is...Ahh! Oh, is going to e-explode...mm~ahh!! R-Red I..."

Knuckles panted as he thrusted Sonic harder and faster.

Sonics climax was reaching in a maximum as he started screaming in pleasure and pain.

Knuckles panted rapidly while Sonic said to him 'as his hips bucked', "Ugh! F-fuck!! I-I-I can't take it.. I'm go-going to...Ahhh!!"

Sonic screamed in pleasure as he came. The red echidna was able to reach his climax into the blue hedgehog as the two panted from their 'hot sex'.

Knuckles laid next to Sonic as he said 'looking at him', "Y-You were tight I-I'll give you that..."

Sonic kissed his lips quickly and replied, "Y-you really... are handsome. Ca-call me crazy... B-but I... I think I like you. I mean, love you."

Knuckles smirked as he said, "I don't think it's crazy at all. It's fate that brought you to me blue-boy."

Sonic was covered in sweat and cum while feeling the afterglow of what had happened.

Knuckles caress his face and said, "Fall asleep my blue boy. Yer looking very tired."

Sonic obeyed as he nodded and Knuckles thought with a smile, "He's real cute. Soon he will be mine. As my soulmate."