Wedding Under The Full Moon

The full moon is out tonight and it means that two of Manics siblings will be wedded to the two alphas.

It was in a different part of the woods. All three packs were in that clearing area with the meadow and the white glowing roses.

Jules 'who had approved of the wedding as much as Manic' was there speaking to Silvers mother and Knuckles father.

The full moon was rising at the exact moment that the wedding begins.

Sonic was in a Blue gothic wedding gown for a guy and Sonia was in a lovely pink wedding dress.

(This is what their dresses would look like)

The two siblings see Knuckles and Silver standing at the alter filled with flower petals and baby's breath

The two alphas had steampunk style tuxedos on.

(This is what I think they look like but Silvers is a golden color. I mean really? It's good.)

The two walked to the altar while the pack stands up while the two walked to their soulmates to be

Knuckles father said to Jules, "Your son really matches my son's mark fellow wolf."

Jules replied, "I agree. I guess I'm glad my son found someone. As much as someone found my daughter as his ideal soulmate. Though I'm going to find a soulmate for my oldest son."

Silvers Mom replied to him, "I'll find him a mate. I know a lovely looking girl from the Pure Snow clan that will suit his image."

Once they reached the alter, the moon was in position as the Omega said, "Fellow wolf members from different packs. We have gathered here today to blessed these two siblings with these two alphas in holy matrimony. As we have these four wed, our clans will come together."

The omega asked, "Alpha of the Red Moon Clan, do you take this Beta from Dark Eclipse clan as your soulmate?"

Knuckles replied, "I do."

The omega then said to Sonic, "and Do you Beta of the Dark Eclipse Clan take the Alpha of the Red Moon Clan as your soulmate?"

Sonic nodded and simply said, "I do."

They exchanged rings as Knuckles and Sonic held their hands.

The omega happily said, "I hereby pronounce you both soulmates. You may kiss the bride."

Knuckles kissed Sonic as Sonic kissed back.

They then step aside for Sonia and Silver.

The omega asked, "Alpha of the Golden Orchid Night Orchid Clan take this Luna of the Dark Eclipse Clan as your soulmate?"

Silver simply answered, "I do."

The omega then asked Sonia, "And Luna of the Dark Eclipse Clan, do you take the Golden Night Orchid Clan as your soulmate?"

Sonia smiled and replied, "I do."

That is when Silver takes her hand and said as he slips the ring on her finger, "With this ring, I thee wed and vow my trust and love."

Sonia then said and did the same for Silver, "With this ring I thee wed and swear my loyalty."

The omega smiled and said, "I hereby pronounce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Sonia and Silver then kissed underneath the full moon as the clans applauded while the moon glowed beautifully.