Spicy Wedding Night (Double Sexy)

After the wedding, Silver and Sonia went over to their new home 'a gothic style house' and into the mating chambers 'a medieval style bedroom' as she asked, "So your parents mate here?"

Silver answered, "Pretty much. So ready to be fucked again babe?"

Sonia sighed deeply before she plopped onto the bed nearby.

Sonia removed her underwear and dress as she asked, "Are you Ready?"

Silver answered with a seductive grin, "Hell yeah baby. I'm most certainly ready."

That was when Silver took off his tux, leaned towards her and kissed her as he removed his boxers and started thrusting Sonia while her moans was soothingly sound.

Silver groaned in pleasure while feeling the heat between he and Sonia grew.

The sparks were flying high. She can feel Silvers dick coming in and out of her while Sonia groaned in pleasure.

It was hot as hell for them, she wagged her tail as Silver said with a moan, "Oh~fuck yeah. Y-you're so tight..."

Sonia gasped while feeling the thrusting was going fast as her breasts bounced up and down.

She groaned while sweat was appearing on hers and Silvers body.

She was getting close to her climax while she howled on a full moon.

Silver panted while he said, "Oh~G-God...I think I am goi...AAHHH!!"

He howled as he came into Sonia 'who gasped and came as well'.

The two newlyweds collapsed onto the bed as Sonia complimented how hot Silver is.

Silver wrapped an arm around her and said, "Thanks my dear."

<meanwhile with Sonic and Knuckles>

The two arrived already arrived at their new home 'similar to Sonia and Silvers' but with black and white roses in front of the window.

They entered their bedroom as Sonic took off his wedding clothes and said, "I don't think I'm gonna get use to having a wolf tail and wolf ears."

Knuckles replied as he took off his jacket, "Ehh, We have ways of hiding them. I'll teach you later. Right now, I just want to have a sexy wedding night with you my soulmate."

Sonic blushed at the half naked alpha red echidna as his heart skipped a beat.

Sonic sat down on the bed as he spreads his legs for Knuckles and said, "I'm ready my love."

Knuckles smiled seductively before he leaned onto Sonic and kissed him on the lips.

Sonic kissed him back passionately as his eye were half closed.

Knuckles kissed him deeply as he slithered his tongue into his soulmates mouth while he moaned in pleasure.

Sonic can feel his member getting rubbed while blushing and even deeper red.

Once Knuckles broke the kiss, he gave Sonic a kiss on the forehead as he began thrusting him.

Sonic shivered in pleasure as he gasped while feeling Knuckles thrust inside of him.

Sonic groaned while the cobalt hedgehog clings to the sheets as he closed his eyes really tight.

Knuckles leans over to his ear and whispered, "If it hurts just let me know."

He bit Sonics ear sexually as the blue hedgehog let out a light and quiet gasped as the thrusting continues.

Sonic felt the pleasure sheepishly as he felt the thrusting increase in a fast pace.

Sonic whispers, "Knuckles... T-the pleasure... I-it's turning me on...I think I..."

He trails off as he screamed in pleasure while feeling the incoming climax had came.

Knuckles pulls out of Sonic as the cum was staining the sheets.

The red echidna pulled the covers and said, "You are really sexy when you're having sex with me."

Sonic blushed before he said, "Red? I love you."

Knuckles laid on Sonics chest just after kissing his forehead and replied, "I love you too Sonic."

The two then fell asleep while the night wind blew.

To this very night, Sonia and Silver and Sonic and Knuckles remained together forever.

The mystery of the wolf murders remains unsolved. Espio and Sora continue their investigation in the city.

Wave and Jet were buried next to each other along with Bartleby and Sally at the station square cemetery.

Vectors remains were sent to his family 'who were not happy about his death'.

Amy and Shadow ended up having a baby after they got married 8 months later.

All 3 clans became one with each other as they live in harmony. Sonia and Silver took over the Golden Night orchid clan as Alpha and Luna. Later on they were proud parents of 5 children.

Manic indeed found his love later on and is engaged to her until they marry by the next full moon.

As for, Sonic and Knuckles they took over the red moon clan and had 1 son and 1 daughter of their own.

Knuckles and Sonic keeps the wolf clans safe from those who do them harm. Not just as Alpha and Beta but as soulmates.

Their love for each other is as beautiful and powerful as the lovely star night sky.

____________________________

The end.

A/N: YEAH!! Another story finished. That was Howl-tacular!! Well thanks for reading this and stay tune for the next Sonuckles story ladies and gentlemen and Sonic fans everywhere!!