The two last victims

That was when an announcer said from the speaker, "This is an announcement from the owner of the ski resort. As those of you that are going to ski right now, I recommend not for there is a dangerous Thundersnow ahead and please do take caution, be careful, stay indoors, and have a nice day."

The group arrived at Sally's room and to their horror. Another letter appeared and it was addressing to both Sonic and Sonia.

Espio picks it up in horror as Sonic and Sonia were shocked.

He reads it allowed, "To our soulmates to be: Sonic and Sonia. For this is the gift we have stumbled upon you and our reasons..."

Manic and Shawn burst into Sally's 'strangely darkened room' before what they saw made them still as a statue.

It was the dead forms of Bartleby and Sally. It was more gory and bloodier than the other three.

Sallys face was mangled and unrecognizable. Her body was slashed a lot more worst than a predator slashing its prey, her left leg was nearly torn off yet it was twisted in an not normal angle, her stomach and her entrails were horribly disfigured.

She was lying on the messy floor in a pool of her own blood.

Bartleby was in worst shape. His jaw was ripped clean off, he was hanged by the neck, his arms and legs were clawed off, his eyes were dangling from his skull, and his organs and entrails were hanging out of where he was slashed.

The lightning made it even more terrifying. Sonic and Sonia were almost ready to puke as they stepped out of the room.

Espio continued the letter as he sees two rings in the envelope 'Sonic and Sonia heard', "...They don't deserve you like we do. They try to steal you both away from us. Two of these rings you both will wear when me and my friend wed you both. We love you both but we'll silence anyone who dares to steal you two away from us. Do you both understand yet?"

Manic thinks about it before he thought looks down as he growled, "Could it be...? Must be..."

He sensed two pairs of eyes looking at Sonic and Sonia. No doubt he senses two alphas nearby.