Manics Secret

Manic was pasting back and forth at the ski resort dinning area while he sighed deeply.

Classic Piano music was playing as he sighed deeply.

That was when he saw Wave 'in a much nicer mood'.

It was evening, so it was no doubt Wave was up to something.

Manic asked her, "So Wave. You still upset about old Jet?"

Wave giggled and replied, "Oh no. Well? Since I'm single and waiting to mingle. Maybe I should ask Sonic out."

Manic chuckled and asked, "Why the heck do you wanna do that? You and I both know he's into guys."

Wave stands up and replied confidently, "True. Well, I may change my gender once we get back to the city. I'll probably ask him out as a handsome man. See ya Manic."

She walks off as she bids him farewell.

Manic smirked before he frowned in seriousness.

He looks around before walking off to the restrooms to wash his face.

Once he arrived, he heavily breaths as he walks to the sinks and turns one of them on.

He splashed water on his face about a few times before turning off the water.

His eyes were closed as he was standing straight in front of a mirror and said to himself, "I won't let whoever is doing this harm my siblings."

That was when his eyes opened 'revealing wolf like green eyes'.

He then said, "I'll make sure of it. I'm an ultima wolf after all."

The truth be told. Manic was secretly born an ultima wolf from his father's side.

His siblings were born normal due to their mother being a normal hedgehog, and it was his promise to keep them safe from enemies.

Neither Sonic or Sonia knew about it. Because Manic never told them, in fact. He's never told anyone 'not even his friends'.

Manic then said to himself as he looks at his reflection 'with a wolf tail and wolf ears', "I hope they're okay. Whoever's doing it might be a different wolf pack. And I thought my pack is the only ones in this God for saken world."

He turns normal before he walked out of the bathroom.

Boomer 'who happen to see him' asked, "Something wrong buddy?"

Manic replied to him, "Yeah. Just worried for my sibs."

Boomer said while looking the other way, "Speaking of which. They're awake. Want me to escort you to them?"

Manic immediately replied, "I'm fine thanks buddy."

He walks off to his room he shared with his siblings while looking down.