🌟 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽

As she fumbled in her walk, her voice dying down, her black heels clicked together, and she tripped

As she fumbled in her walk, her voice dying down, her black heels clicked together, and she tripped. Before she fell, someone grabbed her forearm.

Dania turned her head, and squinted her eyes. The stranger pulled her to standing position.

"Are you mad?"

The familiar voice was angry and desperate. He grabbed her shoulders, pinning her to the wall for her support to stand.

"Why are you riski—"

Dania reached out to grab his mask, but the man in dark blue hoodie craned his neck back.

"Leave me. Show your face."

In the struggle, Dania long manicured nails scratched the back of his hand. He winced, and held her arms tighter, his fingers pinched her bare skin.

"Are you mad, Dania? What if I hadn't come here—what if—"

"You—know—my name?" She stammered, her head wobbling slightly and her eyes droopy.  

"That is irreverent." He pulled her by her arm, but she protested and stuck against the wall.

"I won't go until you accept that you are Sarfaraz."

He turned and glared hard into her drunk eyes, taking a step closer he placed a finger over his mask.

"Shut up. And come with me. Tell me your home address, or a safe place, so I can drop you."

Dania struggled to free her hand from his death-grip. After pathetic attempt, the alcohol got her head heavy. She could barely keep her eyes open and her head spun badly. The masked stranger's figure blurred. He panicked and began patting her cheeks, and desperately calling her name to stop her from fainting. Dania's body loosened, and she fell against him.

"Oh no! Dania." Sarfaraz held her as her legs crumpled. He helped her sit on the pavement bench, she fell against it. He paced a little, fidgeting with his phone and contemplated calling Fareeha. She always solves all his problems, but, she will nag him for being in the alley once again. Sarfaraz hurriedly checked his pockets, and another coincidence saved him. A crumpled paper tumbled out his track pants. With shaky and sweaty hands, he opened it and read Kriti's address. He never kept anything given to him randomly by his fans. And it wasn't unusual for them to give him crazy stuff. This time, he had mindlessly stuffed the paper into his track pants.

Sarfaraz helped drunk Dania stand and placed her one arm around his neck and dragged her along with him. Fortunately, once again, Kriti's house was nearby. He stopped by her door, rechecked the address and climbed four steps with Dania leaning on him. Ringing the bell twice, the door opened. A strict looking uncle opened the door. He frowned, removing his frameless glasses and spoke in a stern voice, - "Yes?"

"Sir, is Kriti here?"

"Who are you?"

Kriti came from behind her father and stopped in her place. She gasped, - "Dania." And hurried to her friend. Her Father's ice-cold glare made her freeze on spot.