🌟 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑜𝑜, 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑜𝑜, 𝑀𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈𝓅𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑜𝑜!!

Palak kyoon phadke re
Dil kyoon dhadke re
Thirak si jaavoon re
Kyoon main sharmaavoon re

Aaj ye kaun aayaa
Khushbuvon saa chaayaa

Latoo latoo latoo main
Uspe latoo

..........

woh bas kar de ishaaraa
Aur main boloon jo, huqm aaka
.❞

Dania sighed, standing straight with her hands on her lower back

Dania sighed, standing straight with her hands on her lower back. Growing age and bones was no joke. She placed a hand on the shoulder of her mannequin and observed the embroidery work she had just finished on the Lavender Tulle dress.

Then, she walked to the study table and rechecked the design. Erasing and re-drawing, she added new measurements. Placing the pencil between her teeth, Dania turned back to the mannequin, she adjusted the sweetheart neckline of the off-shoulder dress.

After ten minutes of working hard, she massaged the back of her neck and checked her mug of coffee. It was empty. Dropping her shoulder, Dania fell against her chair and closed her eyes. Two minutes later, she rose from her seat and strolled to the kitchen. On her way, she checked the time and it was almost three in the night. Tomorrow was Sunday, so she could make up for her lost sleep.

After brewing her favorite mocha, Dani poured it into a glass cup and stirred it with a tiny spoon. Lastly, she added shreds of hot chocolate bar and smiled at her creation. Happily, she walked into the living room and sat crossed legs on the double couch. Switching on the TV, Dania browsed through Netflix's list of movies and series. She yawned, covering her mouth with the back of her hand, and took a sip of the hot beverage. With heavy eye-lids, she managed to stare at the screen

As the movie started, Dania kept rolling her eyes. But soon, she found herself immersed in the rom-com. This was for the first time, she focused on Sarfaraz's acting. He was indeed very convincing in his act of a playboy. His expressions and body language are at point. Especially, his eyes. Dania paused the movie when the close-up of his eyes appeared. Now, that she had seen him from close, she could appreciate his beautiful and mysterious eyes. The way he looked at the heroine with his loving eyes, Dania felt it was personal. Like he was staring at her. His chocolate brown eyes were sultry, mysterious, and teasing at times. When the camera zoomed at his face, his eyes seemed to pierce her soul through the screen.