🌟 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃

After pampering herself with a head massage, spa, and hot bubble bath, Dania wore a stylish one-shoulder satin top tugged in black jeans

After pampering herself with a head massage, spa, and hot bubble bath, Dania wore a stylish one-shoulder satin top tugged in black jeans. Dania admired her beauty whilst applying deep maroon lipstick and smacked her full lips. She gently combed her hair, careful to not disturb the bouncy curls, and tugged it to one side with a beaded heavy bobby pin. Lovingly, she wore a pearled loose necklace and knotted the ankle-belted high heels.

Kriti's words motivated her, and taking her words she reached the club her friend had suggested. Clenching her white purse, she walked into the lively nightclub. The music playing was her vibe, and she bobbed her head, waving her hands making her way towards the drink's counter. Dania forced herself to not think about the events and truly enjoy herself.

"Self-love, rocks!!" She motivated herself after she had ordered her drink. As she drank, Dania noticed a man a little further away, watching her with a drink in his hand. Squinted her eyes, she realized the young man in a black leather jacket and white Tee was Sarfaraz.

Sarfaraz, here?

He smiled at her. Dania frowned, looking away. Why was he smiling at her? Blinking, she turned her head and found him coming towards her.

Shit!

She looked into her drink. This was her first glass, how can she be so drunk?

Dania turned her head and found him two seats away from her. His eyes looked deeply into hers. Slowly, he brought his glass upwards. Dania focused on the rim of the glass touched his heart-shaped lips, naturally rosy. She recollected seeing in the movies. Makeup or natural? Can't say with a film star.

Glancing into his unfathomable brown eyes, added mystery to the way he looked at her. Dania touched her face, thinking something must be on it. When she looked back at him, he was looking down at his knuckles.

She glanced away and took a few sips, then from the corner of her eyes once again she peeked at him. His intense rusty brown eyes focused on her once again. Recollecting seeing them up close that night, brought jitters to her once again. Pressing her hand against her chest, Dania looked away.

A few seconds later, Sarfaraz came closer. Dania inhaled deeply, straightening in her place.

"Hi! Poo—Dania."

She smiled nervously, gripping her glass.

"Hi, Sarfaraz." Her voice came out as a squeak, further embarrassing her.

He looked ahead, taking a sip of his drink, - "Heard you are not my fan?"

"Yeah." Dania tapped her recently manicured fingernails on the glass.

"Why?" He turned half his body towards her, resting his arm on the counter. An amused smile on his pink-tinted cupid-bow lips.

Dania gained some confidence, and tilted her head to the side, - "Cause, they are cringy." She shrugged.