🌟 𝑀𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

2023, London

2023, London

"Yes, I am on my way."

The reminiscent of dry yellowing leaves crushed beneath her high-heeled boots as she walked confidently on the smooth pavement. A laptop bag in one hand and a mobile phone in the other. 

"Okay, Dania. Kriti is hyperventilating."

She frowned, then giggled, - "Oh, cause her  star is here?"

"You heard?" Came her friend's gleeful voice from the other end. Dania laughed, tipping her head a little back.

"Chalo, I am just around the corner." The call got disconnected. She kept her smiling face, tugging her phone into her skirt's pocket.

Dania stepped into the café, her friends adda. A tiny bell chimed as she pushed the door. She stopped at the entrance smiled looking around. The cute aesthetics of the café cooled her eyes, making her realize why they frequented this place. The strong nutty smell of brewing coffee and freshly baked goodies filled the ambience. Amongst the chattering of people and clicking of cutlery Dania walked towards their usual spot next to the full-size window. All the baristas smiled at her; knowing her well.

She stopped, next to the glass window at a round wooden table and three girls sat there.

"Hey!" Dania pouted at table filled with half-filled coffee cups, half – eaten croissants, and cupcakes, - "The party began without me?"

The other girls giggled, encouraging her to take a seat. Dania sat down next to her brunette friend, and flipped her hair to one side, - "So, guys—I have got the designs ready—" She pulled up the long sleeves of her white knitted top and readied her laptop.

A hand stopped her and pulled the bag from the grip of her slim fingers.

"Leave this. Have coffee and think of ways to meet him." The brunette girl's eyes twinkled.

Dania rolled her eyes, placing the bag on the floor next to her feet.

"I found out where he is shooting. It's nearby."

"After our coffee and snacks, let's go."

There was unison of "yes." except for Dania. She fixed her skinny mid-ring on her middle finger and pressed her forehead against her palm. Letting out a deep sigh, she picked up her mug with the free hand.

"I am out of this, guys."

"Why?" The third friend asked, placing a gentle hand over her palm.

"Just," She shrugged, - "I am not his fan—nor a fan of his cringe romantic movies."

"Haww! Cringe?"

"Guys, relax. Like me, she is a fan of Akshay Makwana." The kind friend added amongst other's outrage.