🌟 𝒴𝑒𝒽 𝒹𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾 𝒽𝓊𝓂 𝓃𝒶𝒽𝒾 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒!!!

Later, that night Sarfaraz took a hot shower and tossed in bed

Later, that night Sarfaraz took a hot shower and tossed in bed. Disturbed from all the events of the evening, also Dania's behaviour was bothering him as well. What if once again, she went into the alley? She was stubborn, and that was why he worried for her. Especially, when she walked out of Kriti's house. Since, then he had been ignoring her messages as well.

He sat up, rubbed his face and climbed down the bed. Searching through his wardrobe, he picked a red hoodie. Wore his jeans and left the room. 

Dania wore velvet pyjama, tied the robe and walked out of the kitchen with a cup of hazelnut chocolate cocoa in her hand. Placing the cup on the round dining table, she stirred the hot beverage and sat at the table. After few sips, her phone rang.

Mrs. Kaif calling!

Dania rolled her eyes, clenching the rim of her tiny cup with her manicured fingers. Closing her eyes, furrowing her brows she let the phone ring. After that, she silenced her phone. Suddenly, the atmosphere felt claustrophobic to her. Dania placed the cup on the saucer and pushed the chair as she got up. Sighing loudly, she flipped her hair back and marched to the tiny balcony.

Why was she calling her? How many times does she have to tell her to buzz off?

Dania held the railing, leaning back and admired the night sky; the full moon. Her gaze fell to the pavement and trees opposite her building. She squinted her eyes noticing a hooded figure standing amongst the trees. Noticing the red jacket. Dania retracted her hands back, recognizing the hoodie. She flinched feeling chills realizing if this stranger was also some goon, who took fancy of her that night and was now stalking her. She swallowed hard, turned and rushed inside. With a loud tuck, she closed the glass double door. 

Sarfaraz sighed, lowering his head and turned to his side. He kicked a pebble, glanced at the closed double door once again. Smiling to himself, he then hunched his back and took a step. But he stopped when his gaze fell on pair of Kolhapuri jhuti. Slowly, he raised his head, his eyes following the person standing in front of him. Glaring at him, with her arms crossed was his friend in a velvet night suit.

"What?" He shrugged, pulling down his mask.

"What, what?" Fareeha mimicked his body language, then gestured towards the building.

"Mind your business." Sarfaraz placed his hands into his pocket and walked past her, hitting his shoulder with hers.

She closed her eyes, inhaling sharply.

"Hadi! You are stalking her again?"

He stopped in his tracks. Fareeha walked to him, placing her hands on her hips. Her round lips pressed in a tight line, and her doe-shaped eyes scrutinizing him. Asking for an answer.

"You are stalking me too, right?"

"I am looking out for you?"

Sarfaraz's expressions relaxed. He held her arms, - "Dude, Fareeha. What if, this time she falls in love with me. I am rich, like her and her family. I am good-looking, heck, gorgeous, now."