🌟 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝓊𝓁𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

In the café, Dania sat with her gang at their usual spot

In the café, Dania sat with her gang at their usual spot. Kriti was complimenting her friend, and boasting about meeting Sarfaraz in his room. The girls were jealous of Dania's intimate accident with him. Poonam pretended to be least interested, but she was. Dania loved the attention, it made her feel like a star. Then there were the random questions.

"How does he smell?"

"Does he look the same as on screen?"

"Did you see his wardrobe?"

"You should have taken strands of his hair, I have heard of a technique to control someone through black magic."

"OMG! Adwitiya?"

She smiled nervously, shrugging her shoulder.

Dania shook her head, as the girls continued to chat dreamily about Sarfaraz. She picked up her mug with both her hands and took a sip. Just then, her eyes fell on a young woman who had just walked past her.

Fareeha in a yellow sweater tugged in waist jeans, stood at the counter, and placed an arm on the slab. She looked up the menu and mentally selected her breakfast.

Dania got up, pulled up the sleeve of her white sweater top, and confidently walked to the counter.

"Hi, Fareeha." She tilted her body against the counter.

Fareeha looked up from her mobile and let out a breath, - "Hi." She rolled her eyes away, and slid to the waiting queue, letting another person take the stand. Dania shifted next to her and folded her arms.

"We didn't even get to spend time properly. You seem to be very busy."

"Yes," Fareeha straightened, taking the tray of her breakfast, - "Being the manager of India's superstar isn't easy."

She was about to move when Dania continued, - "He doesn't mind?"

"Who he?"

Dania snapped her fingers trying to remember the name, - "Arey, that boyfriend of yours."

Fareeha frowned, shaking her head, - "I never had any boyfriend."

"Obviously." She passed a judging look.

Fareeha found a seat in the opposite corner of where Dania's girl gang was seated. Dania pulled a chair across her and placed both her hands on the white round table.

"That chomu friend of yours who had proposed to me."

Fareeha stopped mid-way from biting the egg burger. Slowly, she placed it on the ceramic plate, - "What about him?" She shifted in her place, - "And, you remember him?"

"Of course." Dania leaned back, tugging in wild strands coming loose from her high bun. "He was the only loser who had the guts to propose to me. I noticed him then. Sad, he got beaten to a pulp afterwards." With that Dania laughed, covering her mouth with both her hands. Leaning against the chair, her legs pulled up a little.