🌟 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁

"Sarfaraz." Dania tilted her head, looking lost for the moment.

"Hmm!"

Hesitatingly, she accepted the rose from him, placing it next to her plate.

He reached for her, brushing his fingers over the back of her hand, - "Dania?"

She shook her head, confused, - "I don't know, your words sound familiar."

Sarfaraz chuckled, - "Maybe. I will bring this point with my scriptwriter." He replied coolly.

Dania let the topic go and smiled again, - "Thanks."

The waiter got them a bowl to wash their hands, and Sarfaraz passed her some mouth freshers. After two minutes, he gave his hand to her. Startled at first, she gave her hand in his. Staring loving into her eyes, cautiously he helped her stand. Dania stumbled with her saree, but Sarfaraz held her firmly.

The violinist switched the tune to a slow romantic tune. She smiled clenching his hand.

"May I?"

Dania nodded. His warm hand slipped around her bare waist. She inhaled softly, arching her back a little. Sarfaraz tilted his head, leaning a little closer. Smiling shyly, she lowered her gaze. His intense eyes made butterflies flutter in her stomach. His grip on her waist was soft and comforting. Dania let him guide her with his moves. His footwork impressed her. And it was she who kept fumbling with her saree.

Sarfaraz appraised her ravishing beauty, taking in her features and imprinting it in his mind. He wanted to hold her tightly, ensuring he didn't lose her; again.

Dania upped her eyes and glanced into his eyes through her lashes. Being in his strong arms, she felt giddy.

"Thank you for such a lovely date," Dania commented.

"Thank you for gracing me with your presence." He confessed.

She giggled, looking to her side and then at him again,- "You are so cheesy."

"Thanks to all the rom-coms. What do you girls see in them?"

"It's our escapism." She sighed, - "We don't get such men in real life."

"You mean girls like cheesy men?"

She smirked sliding her hand from his shoulder and holding the back of his neck. They continued to move slowly to the tune. But now, they stopped dancing and their gaze intensified. Dania noticed his pupils dilating and knew her eyes mirrored the same. Sarfaraz leaned in, but she placed her hand on his mouth.

"Not here." She motioned with her eyes at the violinist. Sarfaraz moved back, smiling out of embarrassment. Dania grabbed his hand resting on her waist and held both his hands.

"Can we go to your room?"

Her boldness knocked Sarfaraz over, then he realized perhaps she trusted him. He nodded and holding her hand he took her with him. In the elevator he texted Fareeha.