🌟 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝑜 🌟

"Please leave, Pooja."

"Dania—my name—" She hesitated noticing healing fingernail wound on the back of his palm. Instantly, she recollected the encounter in the alley with the hooded man. Dania looked away, though she was drunk she couldn't forget something that had been disturbing her sleep.

Sarfaraz wiped sweat off his forehead, faint laughter ringing in his ears. Consciously, he clenched his towel.

"Pooja—Dania, whoever you are leave."

"It was you." She pointed at him. 

"Leave my phone, Dania." He tried to free his mobile from her grasp, but wasn't too harsh on her.

In the struggle, the back of her thigh hit the bed. For support, she grabbed his brawny arm and fell first. Sarfaraz fell over her.

Dania blinked at him, her hands still resting on his upper-arm. Staring into his soft brown eyes, she found herself immersed in them. Sarfaraz was perfectly still, but his eyes gazed kindly at her. His pupils dilating slowly. Dania felt his biceps tense over fabric of his Kurtha. She gulped slowly, but couldn't move her eyes off him. Sarfaraz's one arm was under her back, and another resting next to her head. He stared without blinking, his lips curved into a slight smile. With gentle fingers, Sarfaraz moved aside rogue strands of hair falling on her face. 

❝Aankhon mein tera hi chehra

Dhadkan mein teri hi yaadein

Karti hai, Deewana.

Aankhon mein tera hi chehra

Dhadkan mein teri hi yaadein

Karti hai, Deewana.❞

"That was Hadi, now, I am Sarfaraz."

"Dude, please remove this rosy glass of love and focus. You are public figure, now. You are only a google search away." She turned half her body away from him, - "Also, she doesn't seem to have changed. Same arrogance." 

"Dania, I really love you

"Dania, I really love you. I have always loved you— I didn't realize when I fell in love with you, but when I did, suddenly all love songs were about you. Till date, my love for you was my beautiful little secret. But now, I can't stop myself from confessing to the girl I love the most." 

"First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity

"First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity." - George Bernard Shaw

𝐻𝒶𝒹𝒾

&

𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶