o n e

"Alex, let's go! You're going to miss the bus!" My mom called from downstairs.

I groaned reluctantly getting out of my bed and walking over to my closet. I rummaged through my clothes finally picking out a blue & red flannel with some jeans and my white converse.

I headed into my bathroom and braided my long brown hair into a messy braid and applied some mascara. I'm definitely not a girly girl, but I still like to look presentable.

I grabbed my backpack and headed into the kitchen.

"Are you ready for your first day?" My mom asked.
"I guess so." I replied biting into an apple.
"Well good luck I'll pick you up after school!" My mom called.
"Don't forget I have to sign up for football so don't come until 4!" I shouted back.

I hopped into my brothers car. His name was Bradley, aka star on the baseball team. I used to go to another school about 15 minutes away from my home but there high school didn't offer a football team. It was a really small school so I switched over to this one.

I was a bit nervous, but the only thing going though my mind was football. It was my favorite thing in the world, and I loved everything about it. The running, the dirt, the contact, ugh I loved it. I watched every single game and could tell you my favorite players in the nfl, especially for the Giants. They were my favorite team.

"Good luck Alex." Bradley patted me o the back as we hopped out of the car. I gave him a small smile as I headed into the school not knowing what kind of day I had ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you liked this first chapter, sorry if it's a bit boring! Also would you like me to name the chapters, or just have the number? Please comment and don't forget to vote!
Xoxo kirsten💋