t h i r t y - t w o

**warning: there is sexual content in this chapter so read at your own risk.**

Ethan looked at me a little confused. I stood there smiling.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand.

We began walking over to Cameron's car.

"Is everyone gonna be home at your house tonight?" I asked.

"Well Grayson will be out all night,  Cameron's going to sleepover her friends and my parents are at a party, so yeah why?" He asked.

I only smiled.

"That's perfect." I whispered in his ear kissing his cheek.

I was opening the car door when I turned around to see Ethan standing in the parking lot.

"Babe what are you doing?" I asked.

He stood there with wide eyes. I began walking back over when he met me halfway.

"Wait do you want to make tonight...you know...the night?" He asked nervously.

"Y-yeah I do." I said shyly.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. We hopped in the car.

"Cameron can you drop us off at your house?" I asked.

"Yeah of course." She replied driving away.

I sat there looking out the window, a bit nervous for tonight. I am still a virgin.

Ethan's POV
I was so happy that Alex feels she's ready and I am so ready as well, but I'm nervous. What if she thinks I'm to small, or not fast enough or not gentle enough or- I don't know so many things can happen. But I couldn't help get lost in thoughts when I envisioned Alex giving me her virginity. I smiled at the thought.

Alex's POV
"Okay bye guys." Cameron said as we pulled up there driveway.

"Bye." I waved.

Ethan led the way into the house.

"It's so quiet." I whispered.

"Not for long baby girl." He said kissing my forehead.

I just giggled.

"Where too?" Ethan asked grabbing both my hands.

"You're backyard?" I asked.

We both just started laughing.

"Race you upstairs!" I laughed running up the stairs towards his room.

I was almost to his door when his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

"No fair!!" I said.

He swung me around and picked me up as I wrapped my legs tightly around his torso and my arms around his neck.

He kicked open his door, lightly pushing me up against it. He moved his one hand down to lock the door.

"Good idea." I whispered in his ear.

He smirked before cupping my cheeks, slamming his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync getting more rougher by the second.

He walked us over to his bed laying me down with his body hovered over me. We continued making out until we needed a breath.

"You smell like football." I laughed.

"You smell like sexiness." He laughed back.

"God you're so cute." I said grabbing his neck pulling him down to continue our make out session.