t w e n t y - o n e

Ethan's POV
I went home that night and stared at my ceiling for hours.

I knew i needed to get Alex back. She was too special too just let go. I needed to change, and change for the better.

She wanted me to prove that I was sorry for what I did. I knew there was only one thing I could do, which was to go to the police and the school, and say this wasn't her fault and tell them the truth.That's what she wanted me to do.

That's what I should do because it's the right thing to do.

But I have so much to loose.

My reputation, my football career. I mean, I'm finally quarterback I had a real chance at getting a good scholarship. My parents would be so ashamed. What the fuck am I saying. Alex just lost all of that. For no reason. I knew what needed to be done.
--------------
It was the next day at school and I got their earlier then usual so I could go to Alex's locker.

I saw her walking my way looking down at her phone.

"Alex." I said as she moved closer.

She immediately stopped and turned around. I ran up to her.

"I know you need your books for your first class, you can't afford not going to your locker." I whispered in her ear.

She swiftly turned around and walked over to her locker.

"Look, I'm going to fix this trust me." I said.

She just ignored me and continued stuffing her bag.

"Alex just look at me for once!" I pleaded.

Her tired, puffy eyes met mine. It broke my heart even more seeing her like this.

"I-im gonna make this right, I promise." I whispered.

I gazed my hand against hers, as she quickly flinched pulling away.

"Time will tell." She whispered and walked away.

I sighed watching her walk away. She was so beautiful. See, this is what I was missing most.

Her.
-----------
It was the end of the day, and instead of going straight to practice, I went to the office.

"Ethan Dolan, the star, what can I do for you?" Principle Donald asked.

"Well sir, there seems to be a bit of a mix up." I gulped, my palms already sweaty.

He gave me a questionable look and closed his door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Alex Parker. She um....she didn't bring alcohol to the party..she took the blame for it actually." I explained.

He started laughing.

"Yeah, okay continue?" He said sarcastically.

"I did." I gulped.

"Look Dolan, Alex is a pretty girl, I know what you're trying to do. You don't always have to be the good guy and take the blame." He explained.

"Principle Donald I'm not taking the blame, this is what I did and Im admitting it because she's getting in trouble for it." I said.

He got up and opened the door.

"How about you leave and we can pretend we didn't have this talk." He said sternly.

"I did it! I'm not lying!" I said highering my voice.

He sighed.

"Okay, well then if you did, I need proof." He explained as he walked out.

"Unbelievable." He muffled under his breath.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair realizing what I just did, and how much my life was going to be affected. I could either pretend I never came in here, or get proof.

What am I going to do now?

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment! Let's try to get 120 votes and 60 comments?
Thank you all!
Kirsten💋