twenty - two

Alex's POV
You know, I'm not sure if I'm being a little too harsh on Ethan..... Each time I rethink it, I start to feel bad, but then I remember what he did. I told him that if he truly felt bad, that he would make it right so I'll just see what he does. We weren't even really that close sooo if he doesn't make things right I could careless...I think...

Ethan's POV
I ran my fingers thinking of how I was gonna make this right. I went into Grayson's  room.

"Hey man." I said sitting down on his bed.

He closed his laptop and looked annoyed.

"Where were you today?" He asked.

"I was talking to the principle." I replied.

"Well you missed football practice! We have a big game on Friday! Do you not remember that you are quarterback now?" He explained.

"Yes Gray, I remember but I have other things on my mind right now." I said looking down.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't get over what Alex did for us. She took the blame and got in huge trouble and-" but he cut me off.

"Dude. Forget about it. Forget about her. She took the blame, it's over, and forgotten. Don't get involved you'll only make things worse for yourself." He explained.

"How would you feel if that happened to you?" I asked.

"Ethan. It's over. She's a nobody, your a somebody. An important somebody. Just go work out, go for a jog-something! because your head isn't in the right place right now bro." He said patting my back.

Without saying anything I walked back into my room and sat at my desk.

He was right.

The situation was done with. Alex was back in school.

But she was kicked off the team and no one really talks to her, and her reputation is ruined, and she's grounded.

What am I saying I need to make this right.

I sighed looking around.

How was I gonna get proof?

I punched my desk in anger, making it shake and a few things flew off my desk. I bent down picking them up.

I came across a little white piece of paper.

It was a receipt.

With my signature on it.

From last Friday's party.

To buy the alcohol.

I have my proof.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, just a quick little chapter because I was bored LOL please vote and comment!
Kirsten💋