n i n e

The school day went by fast and I was so happy. I was happy about football and just everything. Even Ethan. He seems pretty chill. I like chill people.

I walked into the gym and saw everyone in their already. There were tables set up with chairs and tables.

I spotted ethan. He was with all the assholes. I rolled my eyes debating on whether or not I should go over just as the coach began to yell.

"Okay everyone two people to a table." He screamed.
Everyone scrambled as u watched Ethans eyes look around. As soon as his eyes met mine he smiled. He ran over and grabbed my wrist.

"Come on." He smiled.

I tried to hide my smile but it wasn't really working.

Of course he dragged us over to a table near his friends.
Great.

"Oh look you decided to sit with Barbie." Grant smirked.

"Eat a dick grant." I snarled turning around.

"Okay today you will be taking your written part of the try outs where you will answer questions about football so this will probably take about an hour. When you Are done, you may leave. The team will be put together by tomorrow and the list will be posted outside of the cafeteria. Tomorrow at practice I will decide who will be starting and playing in Friday's game. You may begin." He explained.

I flipped over my paper and began.

These questions were so easy for me. Before I knew it, I finished. As I put my pencil down I felt Ethan's hand grip my knee. I jumped.

"What?" I whispered.

"Did you get 32?" He whispered.

I flipped back to 32.

"It's A." I whispered.

He looked over to me and mouthed "thanks."

I nodded and got up to hand in my paper.

"You're done already?!" The coach laughed.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"It only took you 30 minutes." He replied.

"I guess I know the game then." I laughed.

He nodded and everyone stared at me. As I walked out ethan grabbed my wrist.

"Ethan im gonna get in trouble." I whispered.

"Wait for me outside." He whispered.

I nodded and walked out.

A few minutes later ethan came out and say next to me on the curb.

"Hey, thanks for that one answer." He said.
"You're welcome." I laughed.
Just then grant walked over and sat with us.

"You know I think you're bothering my friend." He said putting his arm around Ethans shoulder.
"If I was bothering him, he'd ask me to go." I crossed my arm.
"Okay then. Ethan tell her." Grant said. Ethan looked at me then grant and hesitated at his words. I gave him a 'bitch what' look and I was so confused.
"Uh, I don't know what your saying grant." Ethan said looking down.
"I'll do it for you then. Alex leave." He snarled.
"You're not the boss of me dickface." I replied.
"No one wants you here!" He yelled. "Okay. Ethan tell me to go and I'll go. He won't do it." I said.
Grant hit Ethans shoulder.
"G-go.." Ethan whispered.
"What?" I said hurt.
"Speak up douche." Grant replied.
"G-go." Ethan replied.
I quickly grabbed my bag.
"I was right. You are an asshole like the others." I said so hurt.

I began walking and thank god my mom pulled up.
I was so hurt.
How could he say that?

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry if this is a crappy update I've just been soooo busy since my cousins came up! Idk when I'll be able to update next but I'll try my hardest! Thank you, please vote and comment!
Xoxo kirsten💋