t h i r t y - f o u r

a week later
Alex's POV
So it's about a week into school and I already have 4 C's but the only thing I have on my mind is football. Today the team has our first meeting with Coach Boone and tomorrow is our first practice. I've been practicing nonstop lately especially over the summer. I've gotten private lessons with trainers, Grayson and Ethan were with me as well. We need to impress, next year we'll be in college and we want a full ride scholarship.

It was the end of the day finally and I ran to Ethan's locker. I saw him talking to Ryan, he hates when Ethan and I are all lovey-dovey. I smirked to myself, running over to them.

I ran in front of Ethan immediately grabbing his face and I began making out with him. I caught him off guard at first but he slowly melted into the kiss soon pulling away from him laughing. I turned around to see Ryans face looking completely disgusted.

"EWWW!" He screamed.

We laughed as we walked towards our coaches room.

"Over here." Grayson waved us over to a table with him and Theo.

we talked randomly about some stupid ass assignment we did in LAL until Coach Boone finally walked in.

"Hey guys, I'm glad to see some familiar faces. I'm looking forward to a great year, and this year especially since it's your senior year. Now is when you need to start preparing for the future-college. Do you want to play in college? Are you looking to get a scholarship? If you haven't asked yourself these questions yet I highly suggest you start. Now the colleges want to get an early start at looking at all of you this year. They will be coming to all of our games, even the first one." He explained.

My eyes widened as everyone else had a similar expression across their face.

"if you have any questions about when certain colleges are coming to visit, im always in my office. I'll see you all tomorrow at the first practice, be prepared." He finished.

The first thought that went through my head was Clemson. It's an amazing college, not to mention its a D1 school for football. It's been my dream so long to go there and Ethan loves the school as well. It's in South Carolina, it ask sunny and bright and the atmosphere is so nice. I absolutely love it. I smiled at the thought.

"You ready?" Ethan nudged me laughing. I giggled.

"Sorry I was day dreaming about you and I at Clemson with our own apartment, and running on the field making all the touchdowns." I smiled again while reciting the vision.

"One day princess I promise. Just 9 more months and we will be there." He smiled gripping my hand.

I really see a future with Ethan. I want him to be my husband and the father of my children. I know I'm only a senior in high school but in 9 short months, I become an adult. I smiled once again as we drove off to get ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update! Please vote and comment because that's what makes me update!
Kirsten💋