t h i r t y

3 weeks later

Ethan & I haven't been doing much lately. He tried talking to Coach Boone again by himself about putting only me back on the team, but nothing changed his emotions.

It was nearly the end of the football season, fall was turning into winter which ment one thing; the football championship game. It was against RBC our toughest rivals & it was on Friday night.

Tonight.

The school bell rang signaling the end of the day. I walked out of the building passing all the banners for the football team to take home the trophie. I sighed making my way over to Cameron's car.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I replied.

"So how was your day at school?" She asked.

"Boring as usual." I laughed.

"Same." She laughed back.

Just then Grayson & Ethan walked up.

"Hey beautiful." Ethan smiled kissing my forehead.

"Hi." I smiled stepping into the jeep.

We drove home in silence and i knew what everyone was thinking about.

The football game.

I just wasn't sure if anyone was going to bring it up.

Ethans POV
Of course the whole ride home I was thinking about the football game. I wanted to ask Alex if she wanted to go & watch, but football in general has just been a touchy subject for her lately. She goes from happy to emotional real fast so I didn't want to get her upset.
{A/N: me on my period}

I did want to go & watch how the team improved and such, but I wasn't going to go without her.

I sighed looking out the window the whole way to my house.

Alex's POV
We arrived to the Dolan's house and we went straight to the hangout shed. We sat down on the couch.

"How about another movie?" I suggested.

"I can't even tell you how many movies we watched in the past 3 weeks. That's how many we watched." Ethan laughed snatching the remote.

"Okay, how about a nap?" I asked.

"I can't even tell you how many naps we took the past 3 weeks. That's how many naps we took." He said crossing his arms.

"Now you're just repeating yourself." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well it's true." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

I sighed looking down.

"This isn't the Alex I know." Ethan said lifting up my chin.

I gave a weak smile, not making eye contact.

"You're always so active and looking to go on another adventure and sporty and now the only things you wanna do are sleep or tv." Ethan explained.

I knew he was right.

I still didn't say anything though.

"Let's get a snack." He said trying to change the subject.

I smiled walking out of the shed hand in hand.

We headed into the kitchen and I grabbed some nachos and salsa just as Grayson walked in.

"Just in time." He smiled taking my chips.

"Hey! Get your own!" I said hitting his arm.

"It's called sharing. That must not be in your vocab." He said trying to take another one.

I grabbed my plate and walked over to the kitchen table. "No, I guess it's not." I replied smirking. {A/N: that is literally me in real life though I can be a bitch & a stupid one just ask ajsala229 whatev tho I love myself k bye :))))}

Grayson and Ethan followed.

"So um the football game is tonight..." Grayson started out.

"Y-yeah it is, it's against RBC too..." Ethan added slowly.

"It's the championship too, like the biggest game all year." Grayson said.

"Basically the entire school is going to be there and-" Ethan started but I cut him off.

"Do you think I'm a dumbass?! I KNOW." I said rudely shoving chips in my mouth.

They both sat there awkwardly.

"I-im sorry it's just been...hard I guess, like talking about it." I said looking down.

"I know babe." Ethan said grabbing my hand.

"Maybe we should go though. You know, moral support, cheer the team on. Plus if they see you they'll realize what they're missing out on." Grayson winked.

I just laughed.

"It's 6 and it starts at 8. You can go get ready, and then we can go?" Grayson asked.

"I don't know guys." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"We can get Burger King.." Ethan said hiding a smirk.

He knew the chicken fries were my weakness. Burger King took away the chicken fries and recently added them back on the menu and I've been begging Ethan to take me there. {A/N: this is the type of thing an LAL teacher would take points off on a essay for 'unneeded information' but hey this is actually true, Burger King added chicken fries back and im fucking lovin it (lil McDonald's action aye) k i suck bye}

"Deal." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope ya enjoyed this chapter, please comment and vote !!
Kirsten💋