t w e n t y - e i g h t

At the end of the day I waited for Ethan outside his math room.

"Hey." He said kissing my forehead.

I intertwinned our fingers as I dragged him down the stairs.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

As we were getting closer to Coach Boone's office I was getting more & more nervous. I knocked softly on the door.

"Oh um...Alex and Ethan come in." He said opening the door.

We stepped inside sitting down on the chairs in front of his desk.

"So what can I do for you?" He asked awkwardly.

"Well, I'm sure you know all charges and punishments were dropped for Ethan and I. We aren't in trouble at all anymore, we've caught up on all the school work and nothing is going down on our records. I know you kicked us off the team, but that was before the real story got out and we aren't in trouble at all anymore." I explained.

"You guys have missed a lot of practices not to mention 2 games. One being against RBC, Ethan you know they're our biggest rivals and we lost." Coach Boone replied.

"I'm begging you please Coach Boone." I said with hopeful eyes.

"We've already made new game strategies and plays as well as different positions. That's not far to the team." Coach Boone said.

"I will do anything! I will play my hardest! I switched schools so I could play on this football team!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"I kicked you off the team and that's final. You'll always have next year." Coach Boone said walking over to open the door.

"I hope you're happy with yourself." I said slamming my fists against the desk before storming out.

The tears came pouring out of my eyes, sticking to my face from the wind blowing against me.

"Alex!" I heard Ethan calling after me.

"Aw look at little Alex crying." Grant said laughing as I ran passed the whole football team.

I stopped, and picked up the football in front of me and chucked it full force at Grants head. He immediately fell to the ground. I walked over and picked up the ball.

"GO EAT A FUCKING DICK GRANT!" I screamed throwing the ball at his stomach.

He rolled over.

The team was silent.

I turned around and saw Ethan standing there with his mouth wide open. The tears began to come on again as I ran again and again.

"Alex wait!" Ethan called over and over.

He finally caught up to me grabbing me by my waist.

"THIS ISNT FAIR ETHAN THIS ISNT FAIR!" I screamed tears still pouring out of my eyes.

I struggled to break free out of his strong grip.

"Alex calm down." He whispered.

"LET GO OF ME NOW!" I yelled.

His eyes went wide immediately putting me down.

"DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK AND REALIZE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT? YOUR THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE ALCHOL AND YOUR THE ONE WHO WATCHED ME TAKE THE BLAME FOR IT!" I screamed.

My face was wet everywhere from my tears and I gave up stomping the ground. I turned around and used the rest of my energy to run home.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Pleas comment and vote!
Kirsten💋